• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA for seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department. My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and territory structure of our sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use. I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete... Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Marysville - Bellevue WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA for seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department. My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and territory structure of our sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.
I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete...
Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Marysville - Bellevue WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA for seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department. My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and territory structure of our sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.
I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete...
Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Marysville - Seattle area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
OBJECTIVE: A position that will utilize my extensive sales and marketing technical support experience in manufacturing or related environments.

Recent experience:  Sales Force Automation & Technical Support Coordinator - SonoSite, Inc., Bothell, WA  2000-2007

Working for a World leader in hand-carried ultrasound systems, during tenure company grew from $9M to $170+M in sales.  Provided technical support and implementation related to Sales and  Marketing Web applications and CRM. Worked as a partner with the business owners, supported the existing IT solutions, to implement new functionality and reporting in support of Global Sales and Marketing.

Prior to implementing salesforce.com conversion from Upshot CRM, I  was responsible  for software development, distribution and support of in-house automated quoting system for up to 60 field and 14 internal sales reps, and administrative support personnel across six regions and 41 territories. Quoting system was multiple workbook Excel based with remote reporting and Outlook integration through macros.

I set up and administered salesforce.com customer relationship management system with on-line web based access to 60,000 leads, 45,000 accounts, 105,000 contacts and 18,000 opportunity records comprising 6,000 working deals. Used Professional, then Enterprise versions.

Coordinated development of Quotesys system integrating SFDC and web based customized quoting and reporting system.

Primary IT applications support for global sales and marketing business applications and salesforce.com administration.

Primary application support for salesforce.com, Quotesys and AHRS to manage enhancements and new implementations.

Worked with key Sales users to research and resolve problems through modifying existing systems, workflows, processes, following our change management procedure.

Defined technical specifications based upon business requirements.  Developed test and training plans to insure adequate user testing and training.

Configured solutions within salesforce.com with internal and external resources.

Participated in the creation and update of a CRM release strategy in line with business objectives.

Supported internal change management and documentation procedures.

I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete... I am seeking full time employment.

Am willing to work contract and work remotely. I am currently contracting PT.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Everett/Marysville to Seattle, WA area, please respond directly to
gpoharcyk@comcast.net

Principles only please.
There used to be an e-mail address you could use for web-to-lead information instead of using a web page and sending the information via the URL link.  Is this address still available ? 
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA the last seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department.  My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. 

My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and complex territory structure of the sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.

I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete... I am seeking full time employment.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Everett/Marysville to Seattle, WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA the last seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department.  My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. 

My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and complex territory structure of the sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.

I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete... I am seeking full time employment.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Everett/Marysville to Seattle, WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA the last seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department.  My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and territory structure of the sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Marysville - Seattle, WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA the last seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department.  My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and territory structure of our sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Marysville - Seattle area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net
I am trying to figure out how to produce a mail merge template for Microsoft Word that will have a check as a page.  In order to fill out the check properly, I need to figure out how to express a currency field from salesforce.com as written out text. 

For example, I want $17.96 to appear in another field as "Seventeen Dollars and Ninety Six Cents"

What is the best way to do this?
As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA the last seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department.  My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.  My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and territory structure of the sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Marysville - Seattle, WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net