• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

My process has to retrieve 40,000 records from AccountShare table.

But what I observed the from the execution of the process is that it is taking very long time for the subsequent records.

i.e, it took - 3 hours  -  for first 4500 records
for next    - 3 hours  -  it processed only 1500 records.
for next    - 3 hours  -  it processed only 500 records

If anyone know why it is taking so long time for the subsequent queries please inform.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Niranjan.

Hi

I have taken querysize = 2000. And when I am trieng to process more than 2000 records I am getting Invalid Query Locator Error.

But if I take querysize = 500 and when I process the application, Query Locator is working fine for 4 batches of 500 each. and then failing at 5th batch i.e, its unable to locate 2001st  record in any case.

Is there any restriction on querysize maximum value as 2000.  If any one knows the solution please post the solution in this forum.

Thanks and regards,

Niranjan.

Hi,

My process has to retrieve 40,000 records from AccountShare table.

But what I observed the from the execution of the process is that it is taking very long time for the subsequent records.

i.e, it took - 3 hours  -  for first 4500 records
for next    - 3 hours  -  it processed only 1500 records.
for next    - 3 hours  -  it processed only 500 records

If anyone know why it is taking so long time for the subsequent queries please inform.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Niranjan.

Hi

I have taken querysize = 2000. And when I am trieng to process more than 2000 records I am getting Invalid Query Locator Error.

But if I take querysize = 500 and when I process the application, Query Locator is working fine for 4 batches of 500 each. and then failing at 5th batch i.e, its unable to locate 2001st  record in any case.

Is there any restriction on querysize maximum value as 2000.  If any one knows the solution please post the solution in this forum.

Thanks and regards,

Niranjan.

I am wondering if anyone knows if the size of an organization's SFDC org would effect query times? I am building an s-control in Javascript with the new Ajax 3.3 toolkit and it is taking it anywhere from 2-7 seconds to query the Opportunity object for one record. My other queries fly but any on the Opportunity object go slow. Here is an example my query (Very simple only getting 4 fields and I know the opp id):

---
 var opp_id = Id of the opportunity I am working with
 var qr = "Select Fld1__c, Fld2__c, Fld3__c, Fld4__c from Opportunity where Id = '" + opp_id + "'";
 var queryResult = sforceClient.query(qr);
---

Any ideas/thoughts/advice on slow queries would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Message Edited by tinman44 on 07-06-2006 03:37 PM