• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello --

I am triggering a number of tasks from the Case Object.  However, when the task triggers, the Contact Name from the Case does not pass through to the Task. 

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this ???

Thanks in advance

Scott M
Hello --

I have created a number of workflows that are triggered from Case.  When the tasks are created, they are not associated with the contact from the original case.

Does anyone know how to associate the task with the Contact?

Thanks!

Scott
Hello --

I have created several custom fields in Case.  Each of the fields is a picklist with multiple values.  One of the fields has 13 possible values.  When the Case is opened, only the first 9 values are visible.  There is no way to scroll up and down the picklist. 

Can someone tell me how to add scroll bars to the picklist or make the entire list visible?

Thanks,

Scott
Hello --

I am triggering workflows from a custom object (Sub-Case).  When the new task is created, it is not associated with the contact from the original Sub-Case. 

Is there a way to associate new tasks with contacts or cases??

Thanks,

Scott
Hello --

I am triggering a number of tasks from the Case Object.  However, when the task triggers, the Contact Name from the Case does not pass through to the Task. 

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this ???

Thanks in advance

Scott M
Hello --

I have created several custom fields in Case.  Each of the fields is a picklist with multiple values.  One of the fields has 13 possible values.  When the Case is opened, only the first 9 values are visible.  There is no way to scroll up and down the picklist. 

Can someone tell me how to add scroll bars to the picklist or make the entire list visible?

Thanks,

Scott