• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
"Access to all leads and accounts for loan officers under them in the hierarchy"
I should complete this task. I don,t know from where i do start. Can any one help me for this?
Thanks in advance

When exporting report data, is there a limit to the number of fields that can be pulled when pulling a CSV file?

Is there a limit to the size of the CSV file that can be pulled?

Thanks

Regards

Franklin S

We have an in-house web application for quotes.  I would like to pass data from this application back to Salesforce into a custom object and display it in a related list on the opportunity.  The related list needs to be entirely read-only.  Think of it like the Stage History related list.  I will also need to remove the "New" button control from the related list display on the custom object.  Could you please suggest a solution with as much detail as possible.  Our development team is just learning the API and code samples would be very helpful.

Thank you.

-Franklin
Hi,

I have created a Custom Object. It has 5 custom fields .I have set all custom  fields as readonly.
I don't want these fields should be edited. But these fields allows me to edit . Please can any one tell me how do i fix it?

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Franklin S
Hi,

I have created a Custom Object. It has 5 custom fields .I have set all custom  fields as readonly.
I don't want these fields should be edited. But these fields allows me to edit . Please can any one tell me how do i fix it?

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Franklin S

Please Help Me...

This is the scenario.
For a particular User Account i have 100 Leads. Now i have another user account . I need to transfer all old Leads to new User Account.(I want this to be done in Dot Net)

Please help

Thanks in Advance

Hi
Can any one help me for this?

Citys= sforce.connection.query('Select name,id from City__c where StateIdlk__c= '"+ vStateId.options(vStateId.selectedIndex).value +"' and (name not in(select CityId__c from CountryDetails__c))", null);

In this select query i am using two objects ...
Dos Salesforce allow me to have two object?...

In My application it throws an error like this

{faultcode:'sf:MALFORMED_QUERY', faultstring:'MALFORMED_QUERY: StateIdlk__c='a0050000007uMhzAAE' and a.name!=b.cityId__c ^ERROR at Row:1:Column:119unexpected token: b.cityId__c', detail:{fault:{exceptionCode:'MALFORMED_QUERY', exceptionMessage:' StateIdlk__c='a0050000007uMhzAAE' and a.name!=b.cityId__c ^ERROR at Row:1:Column:119unexpected token: b.cityId__c', row:'1', column:'119', }, }, }
undefined

Thanks
Regards
Franklin

Hi,
Please any one can help me for the following Query?

In one of My application i am updating SalesForce Accounts using update method of sforceservice class. And i am using arry of account object.
My Question is How many records i can hold in this array.... I mean i want to know the size of the array
At a time how many records i can update using update method?
Is there any limitation for the number of records to be updated at a time?
I want to update more than 3000 records at a time..

Please help me for this

Thanks
Regards
Franklin
Hi,
Can any one tell me is there any way to use insert into query for inserting values to sales force account table.
i want to insert datas through c# coding .
is it possible
Regards
Franklin
Please Help Me...

This is the scenario.
For a particular User Account i have 100 Leads. Now i have another user account . I need to transfer all old Leads to new User Account.(I want this to be done in Dot Net)

Please help

Thanks in Advance

Hi,
Please any one can help me for the following Query?

In one of My application i am updating SalesForce Accounts using update method of sforceservice class. And i am using arry of account object.
My Question is How many records i can hold in this array.... I mean i want to know the size of the array
At a time how many records i can update using update method?
Is there any limitation for the number of records to be updated at a time?
I want to update more than 3000 records at a time..

Please help me for this

Thanks
Regards
Franklin
Hi,
Can any one tell me is there any way to use insert into query for inserting values to sales force account table.
i want to insert datas through c# coding .
is it possible
Regards
Franklin