• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to get the URL of an image which I have uploaded on my rich text field of a custom object. Any ideas or pointers.
Hi All,

I am trying to update a status field using custom button. The code works perfectly well when I try it as administrator. I have a community enabled and when I try to log in with a community user, it give me this error

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:
{faultcode:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION', faultstring:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Site under construction', }

Has anybody encountered something like this before?
Community user has access to edit the record and all the field level access necessary to edit the field.
I have a page which on load calls an action and also runs the javascript perfectly fine. There are two div's, one with google maps and other with apex table.

The same action is called with command button but if I use reRender, the javascript dosent fire and the div with map is not updated but with apex table gets updated.

Then I realized my Javascript is not fired which creates the map. Any help ???
I am trying to get the URL of an image which I have uploaded on my rich text field of a custom object. Any ideas or pointers.
I have a page which on load calls an action and also runs the javascript perfectly fine. There are two div's, one with google maps and other with apex table.

The same action is called with command button but if I use reRender, the javascript dosent fire and the div with map is not updated but with apex table gets updated.

Then I realized my Javascript is not fired which creates the map. Any help ???