• Certified Salesforce Developer
  • QBurst Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In my Lightning component a list of Custom Object records are fetched and being displayed on the component. After editing some of the records and sending back the same list to the Update function in apex controller. The call is not getting initiated. It is throwing some error "Unable to read sObject" in the browser console.

The type of return value in first function to get records, type of attribute in component, and the type of parameter in Apex update function are all the same (custom object). Name-space also is added as required.

The same code was working perfectly before Spring '16 release. Any thoughts are welcome.
Has anybody tried out integrating Google Charts to Lightning Components?

I am getting the following error while doing direct way of loading the jsapi in static resource and loading other packages in the google way(loading throught script as in the default google example).
User-added image

Also tried loading all the the resources referenced in script one by one to static resource and added using ltng:require, still did no good.

Please help if somebody has done it.
I have a Quote Template where I have set few fields from quoteLineItem, Product etc. to display, but I have a requirement that we should be able to add some details manually to some field, for example, add some more personalised info to description of Product when we generate Quote pdf from an existing template. Is that possible directly? or is there any workaround idea to achieve this?
<select name="name" class="Period_Name" size="1" >
  <option value="" disabled="disabled">--Select Value--</option>
  <option value="Jan-2013" selected="selected">Jan-2013</option>
  <option value="Feb-2013" disabled="disabled">Feb-2013</option>
  <option value="Mar-2013" >Mar-2013</option>
  <option value="Apr-2013" disabled="disabled">Apr-2013</option>
  <option value="May-2013">May-2013</option>
  <option value="Jun-2013">Jun-2013</option>
  <option value="Jul-2013">Jul-2013</option>
  <option value="Aug-2013">Aug-2013</option>
  <option value="Sep-2013">Sep-2013</option>
  <option value="Oct-2013">Oct-2013</option>
  <option value="Nov-2013">Nov-2013</option>
  <option value="Dec-2013">Dec-2013</option>
</select>

I have set some options as Disabled these items are still available for selction in Salesforce1 Android App, it is working fine with out any issues in Salesforce1 iphone App, ipad and web app. Issue found only in Android App (phone as well as tab).
Has anybody tried out integrating Google Charts to Lightning Components?

I am getting the following error while doing direct way of loading the jsapi in static resource and loading other packages in the google way(loading throught script as in the default google example).
User-added image

Also tried loading all the the resources referenced in script one by one to static resource and added using ltng:require, still did no good.

Please help if somebody has done it.
I have a Quote Template where I have set few fields from quoteLineItem, Product etc. to display, but I have a requirement that we should be able to add some details manually to some field, for example, add some more personalised info to description of Product when we generate Quote pdf from an existing template. Is that possible directly? or is there any workaround idea to achieve this?
<select name="name" class="Period_Name" size="1" >
  <option value="" disabled="disabled">--Select Value--</option>
  <option value="Jan-2013" selected="selected">Jan-2013</option>
  <option value="Feb-2013" disabled="disabled">Feb-2013</option>
  <option value="Mar-2013" >Mar-2013</option>
  <option value="Apr-2013" disabled="disabled">Apr-2013</option>
  <option value="May-2013">May-2013</option>
  <option value="Jun-2013">Jun-2013</option>
  <option value="Jul-2013">Jul-2013</option>
  <option value="Aug-2013">Aug-2013</option>
  <option value="Sep-2013">Sep-2013</option>
  <option value="Oct-2013">Oct-2013</option>
  <option value="Nov-2013">Nov-2013</option>
  <option value="Dec-2013">Dec-2013</option>
</select>

I have set some options as Disabled these items are still available for selction in Salesforce1 Android App, it is working fine with out any issues in Salesforce1 iphone App, ipad and web app. Issue found only in Android App (phone as well as tab).
hi

what is crm?

Thanks&regards
S2
  • January 06, 2014

Hi,

I want to display an image from attached file on vf page.

//vf

<apex:page standardController="stdCust_obj__c" extensions="displayImageExtension">
<table><tr>
<td><h1>Photo:</h1></td>
<td>
<apex:image url="/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=file.Id"/>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</apex:page>

//apex

public class displayImageExtension {

private id StCustId;
List<Attachment> file;

public displayImageExtension(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
this.StCustId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
}

public List<Attachment> getfile(){

file=[Select Id,Name,LastModifiedDate from attachment where ParentId=:StCustId];
return file; 
}

}

Thanks in advance.

• July 20, 2013

I am a system administrator and I need to know how to change the security settings in my sandbox so that I can generate Quote PDF files.

Currently when I click the Create PDF button for a quote, I get the following error:

Data Not Available You do not have Edit access to one of the two records you are trying to merge. Please contact your administrator to get additional access or merge the two record.

I can do this in production.   How can you what records or fields you do not have access to?