• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I created a simple custom button which executes javascript onclick of it. How to add this button to Visualforce page to execute this button?

Thanks in advance!
Hello,

Apex unit test results can be cleared from Apex Test Results page. Is it possible to clear all test results through Apex coding without navigating to the test results page?
Default approval email will be sent by Salesforce to approver for every step in an approval process. I want to send out this approval email again after 3 days if the approver didn't approve it so that the approver can reply to this with Approval status. This new mail helps to remind the approver or will be useful if the original approval mail got deleted. Is it possible to do so?
Visualforce page:

<apex:page standardController="Member__c" extensions="MemberExt" recordSetVar="Member">
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!memList}" var="M">
            <apex:column value="{!M.Name}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!M.Age__c}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Apex Controller:
public class MemberExt {
    public List<Member__c> memList {get;set;}
    private ApexPages.StandardSetController standardController;
    private Set<Id> memIds = new Set<Id>();
    public MemberExt(ApexPages.StandardSetController standardController){
        this.standardController = standardController;
        memList = new List<Member__c>();
        for (Member__c mem : (List<Member__c>)standardController.getSelected()){
            memIds.add(mem.Id);
        }
        memList = [SELECT Name, Age__c FROM Member__c WHERE ID IN: memIds];
    }
}
Custom Button:
User-added image
Output:
User-added image

User-added image

have you seen a problem where the very first time through, the getSelected returns empty even though selections have been made...?

You can observe this situation by following below steps:
i) Login as user
ii) Go to the tab, Select the list view and Click on "Go" button to show the list view of all the records
iii) Select all the records and click on the custom list view button that redirects to visualforce page.
iv) Now, even though records have been selected, my page shows empty. This can be observed only the user didn't navigated to any other visualforce page after logging in.
If the user navigates any of the visualforce page after logging in, then the selected records shows properly without any issues. Is there anyway to make sure selected records are shown even when this is the first visualforce page that user navigates to.?

Thanks in advance.
I want to get an email whenever a bulk data load job fails. Is it possible?
I overrided the New button in Case object to display a VF page. Now, I want to add a button on related list which will act as a standard new button. Can someone help me to do this.?
Individual User has an option to skip record type selection page if there are multiple record types present for an object in "My Settings | Display & Layout | Set Default Record Types".

https://help.salesforce.com/htviewhelpdoc?id=user_recordtype.htm&siteLang=en_US

Is there a way to see this data through Apex code?
Hi All,

I created a simple custom button which executes javascript onclick of it. How to add this button to Visualforce page to execute this button?

Thanks in advance!
I overrided the New button in Case object to display a VF page. Now, I want to add a button on related list which will act as a standard new button. Can someone help me to do this.?
Individual User has an option to skip record type selection page if there are multiple record types present for an object in "My Settings | Display & Layout | Set Default Record Types".

https://help.salesforce.com/htviewhelpdoc?id=user_recordtype.htm&siteLang=en_US

Is there a way to see this data through Apex code?