• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
<apex:outputPanel>{!IF( OR(prevSize > 0, currentSize > 0), prevSize + 1, 0)} to {!prevSize + currentSize} of {!prevSize + currentSize + nextSize}</apex:outputPanel>

Can any one explain more on IF statement...what exactly it is doing....

Any nhelp on this greatly appreaciated...
Hi all,

I have a requirement line below

1) Need to send a survey email to customer 

I have created a Vf page and one new site....using sites and attached that vf page with that site...

I have other sites in my org...Can I use any one of the existing Site instead of creating new site ?  to do this I clicked on existing site label....

and clicked on custom url...

it asked domain name to crate that..when i enter existing domain...it is not taking...

My question here is can we able to use existing site for new site?

Please help...
Hi All,

I have requirement like below

1) I have trigger on case  ( Already existing)

2) based on business( custom field) that is there on case object....hard coding the record ids of product line id.

for example;

if case business==appliances
hardcoding the product line id on case object 
like case.prodcutlineid==09bfhdsgw1

Like this for 10 businesses hard coding is happening...

I want to get rid of this hard coding....with program logic

like select the values(product line id's) from product line object based on the value of business received from case object...and pass it to case.productline(get(id)).......some thing like this to avoid hardcoding......so that it will pick up the product line id from prodcut line object based on the business ...

can you please help to get this done thru code...

Thanks
sai

I have below requirment:

I have sent an customer survey email to customer for feedback on opportunuty provided.

Like below

Thank you for business with us.Noticed the status of your Opportunity with  to Closed.

Please click on below link to have a feedback on opportunity.

Opportunity Feedback Survey.

In the above email message received by customer, now if customer click on

Opportunity Feedback Survey.

Then Separet site ( need to create using site feature) has to open with survey questions.

after filling up all questions once he submit that site page, then it has to store in custom survey object for tha perticular opporutnity as a survey...result

Now I need to know who we can accomplish this.....

Sai
I need help to load data from full sandbox to Developer Sandbox...

I am working on linux machine.....Please help me how to get the below scenario data

I need 10 accounts, for that 10 accounts related opportunities and for that opportunities , related contacts....and related opportunity contact roles....

Any guidance on this great help....Needed urgently for testing...

Please help...

sai
Hi All,

I installed Force.com IDE plug in, When I started integrating with Sandbox, After giving all credenatials, i clikc on next and next, it didnt asked any components to select, 
by default only triggers, classes selcted...and installed...

When I tried to create a new project with same sandbox, second time also not getting option to select components, please guide me how to get the selection component wizard so that I can select work flows, objects all....

Advance Thanks
Sai
Need help on creating Test class for below Class?
Urgent Help please on this

public class OpportunityUpdateEmailHelper{
public static void  updatePrimaryEmailtoOpportunity(List<opportunity> ops)
   {
   for(opportunity opp:ops)
     {
      if(opp.StageName=='Closed Won')
      {
      system.debug('$****************:'+opp.StageName+'::');
String wonOppId=opp.id;
List<OpportunityContactRole> availablecontacts = [SELECT Id, ContactId, OpportunityId from OpportunityContactRole where OpportunityId = :wonOppId AND IsPrimary=true];
if (availablecontacts.size()==0) return;
system.debug('$****************:'+availablecontacts[0].contactId+'::');

String primarycontactId=availablecontacts[0].contactId;

List<Contact> availablecontact = [SELECT Id, Email from Contact where Id = :primarycontactId];

if (availablecontact.size()==0) return;

system.debug('$****************:'+availablecontact[0].Email+'::');
String sendemailto=availablecontact[0].Email;
opp.Primary_Contact_Email__c=sendemailto;

}
}
}

}
<apex:outputPanel>{!IF( OR(prevSize > 0, currentSize > 0), prevSize + 1, 0)} to {!prevSize + currentSize} of {!prevSize + currentSize + nextSize}</apex:outputPanel>

Can any one explain more on IF statement...what exactly it is doing....

Any nhelp on this greatly appreaciated...