• Chief Innovation Officer
  • Force Optimized

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a simple flow that changes the owner on an opportunity to the account owner upon creation. It is called from process builder when the opportunity is created.  Three simple steps:
1. Lookup Opportunity (to get account id)
2. Lookup Account (to get owner)
3. Update Opportunity (with owner)

It works fine when adding opportunities from the UI or in small batches but any large load causes too many SOQL queries.  My opportunities are coming from another system so I have to be able to handle volume.  I have no loops in the flow and can't batch because it is triggered by process builder.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
We are developing a mobile app for a Customer Community.  Can I use a lightning app for communities?  If yes, any considerations when building?  If not, can the widgets used in Community Designer also be used in lightning apps so we can reuse components?
We are developing a mobile app using Community Designer (not templates).  This will need to be made easily available to the community members.  I believe that the way that this has to be done is by the member downloading salesforce1 from the apple or google store and then changing the settings on salesforce1 to point to the community.  The changing the settings is the issue as we just want it to be easy for someone to either self register from a mobile device or use their given credentials and login.  Any ideas on how to overcome this issue?  
I have a custom object that spawn records on other custom objects via visual workflow (similar to a lead conversion to account/contacts).  I want to copy the activity history and notes/attachments from the original record to the new records.  

Activity history doesn't seem to be something I can access directly - ApiException: entity type ActivityHistory does not support query.

So, I have two questions - first, how to access the source records and second, how to use a loop and sobject collection to write the new records.  
I will be implementing Partner Communities. I am testing in a dev org to confirm functionality. I have a Button on the Contact that executes javascript. It works fine from the internal org but gives this error from the community:

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:

{faultcode:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION', faultstring:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Site under construction', }

The button code is
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/apex.js")};
var dob = '{!Contact.Birthdate}';
var sal = '{!Contact.Annual_Income__c}';
var plandate = '{!Contact.Date_Entered_Plan__c}';
var inflation = '{!Contact.Expected_Raise_Per_Year__c}';

if( dob == '' || sal == '' ||inflation == '' || plandate == '')
{
alert('Please Validate Birthdate/Annual Income/Date Entered Plan/Expected Raise Per Year/ Spouse DOB');
}
else
{

sforce.apex.execute("GeneratePensionReport","attachReport", {id:"{!Contact.Id}"});
window.alert("Pension Report has been Generated and Attached." );
}

I think this issue has to do with the context - since it is running from the community it thinks it has a different domain.  Not sure how to address this.
Any help would be appreciiated.
We are developing a mobile app using Community Designer (not templates).  This will need to be made easily available to the community members.  I believe that the way that this has to be done is by the member downloading salesforce1 from the apple or google store and then changing the settings on salesforce1 to point to the community.  The changing the settings is the issue as we just want it to be easy for someone to either self register from a mobile device or use their given credentials and login.  Any ideas on how to overcome this issue?  
I have a simple flow that changes the owner on an opportunity to the account owner upon creation. It is called from process builder when the opportunity is created.  Three simple steps:
1. Lookup Opportunity (to get account id)
2. Lookup Account (to get owner)
3. Update Opportunity (with owner)

It works fine when adding opportunities from the UI or in small batches but any large load causes too many SOQL queries.  My opportunities are coming from another system so I have to be able to handle volume.  I have no loops in the flow and can't batch because it is triggered by process builder.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
I have a custom object that spawn records on other custom objects via visual workflow (similar to a lead conversion to account/contacts).  I want to copy the activity history and notes/attachments from the original record to the new records.  

Activity history doesn't seem to be something I can access directly - ApiException: entity type ActivityHistory does not support query.

So, I have two questions - first, how to access the source records and second, how to use a loop and sobject collection to write the new records.  
I will be implementing Partner Communities. I am testing in a dev org to confirm functionality. I have a Button on the Contact that executes javascript. It works fine from the internal org but gives this error from the community:

A problem with the OnClick JavaScript for this button or link was encountered:

{faultcode:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION', faultstring:'UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Site under construction', }

The button code is
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/apex.js")};
var dob = '{!Contact.Birthdate}';
var sal = '{!Contact.Annual_Income__c}';
var plandate = '{!Contact.Date_Entered_Plan__c}';
var inflation = '{!Contact.Expected_Raise_Per_Year__c}';

if( dob == '' || sal == '' ||inflation == '' || plandate == '')
{
alert('Please Validate Birthdate/Annual Income/Date Entered Plan/Expected Raise Per Year/ Spouse DOB');
}
else
{

sforce.apex.execute("GeneratePensionReport","attachReport", {id:"{!Contact.Id}"});
window.alert("Pension Report has been Generated and Attached." );
}

I think this issue has to do with the context - since it is running from the community it thinks it has a different domain.  Not sure how to address this.
Any help would be appreciiated.