• SkyFormation

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
I'm trying to query the LoginHistory.AuthenticationServiceId child to parent relationship.
I see that one possible type for the authenticaiton service is the SampSsoConfig. Trying to run something like:
"SELECT TYPEOF AuthenticationServiceId when SamlSsoConfig then DeveloperName end FROM LoginHistory" fails with "No such relation" error.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Uri

Hi,
I can't find anywhere the list of possible values for the LoginType field in the LoginHistory sobject.
In particularry, I don't understand the meaning of "Remote Access Client" value.
Thanks,
Uri
In http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=collab_files_settings_perms.htm&language=en_US it is explained that a privately shared file is visible given “Modify All Data” or “View all Data” permissions. Playing with it I find that, althought the file is accessible via the UI, under "Files>All files I have access to",  it is not being returned via a SOQL over ContentDocument/ContentVersion. 
I can't thing of any reason for this behavior?
I would appreciate any help,
Thanks,
Uri
I run the following two SOQLs:
  1. SELECT Id, Title, Owner.Name FROM ContentVersion
  2. SELECT Id, Title, VersionData, Owner.Name FROM ContentVersion
SOQL (1) returns four SObjects whereas SOQL (2) returns only a single SObject (the first SObject in SOQL (1) results).
Is it a known limitation? a bug?
Any idea?
Thanks,
Uri
Hi,
There is metadata information over each of the permissions defined under profile and permission set that I don't see a way to get via API.
  • permission name (field name) to display name as given in UI and in the display column of the setup audit trail.
  • permission name or display name to label/classification (administrative permission/general user permission/...) as given in the display column of the setup audit tail.
For example:
- display name in setup audit trail:Insert System Field Values for Chatter Feeds
- profile field name:PermissionsCanInsertFeedSystemFields 
- labeled as general user permission
Is there a resource, accessible via API, which holds this information?
Thanks,
Uri

Hi,

I'm looking a way to retrieve OAuth settings via the API. Basically I would like to get the data I can see in the UI under "Manage Users > Users > [Specific User ] > OAuth Connected Apps".  

Although I have applications connected by OAuth, I get no ConnectedApp objects for these connections. The UI reflect the same non-intuitive state where there are no ConnectedApps but there are "Connected Apps OAuth Usage".

Any idea?

Thanks,
Uri
Hi,
Is there any way of audit or listen to "view" events of a specific object and field in Salesforce?
View can be either via the application of via an API.
Thanks,
Uri
Hi,
I have a need to audit all SOQL queries run by applications integrated with my Salesforce. Is there any way of doing it?
Thanks,
Uri
Hi,

I'm looking a way to retrieve OAuth settings via the API. Basically I would like to get the data I can see in the UI under "Manage Users > Users > [Specific User ] > OAuth Connected Apps".  

Although I have applications connected by OAuth, I get no ConnectedApp objects for these connections. The UI reflect the same non-intuitive state where there are no ConnectedApps but there are "Connected Apps OAuth Usage".

Any idea?

Thanks,
Uri
Hi,
Is there any way of audit or listen to "view" events of a specific object and field in Salesforce?
Thanks,
Uri

Hi All,
I'm trying to query the LoginHistory.AuthenticationServiceId child to parent relationship.
I see that one possible type for the authenticaiton service is the SampSsoConfig. Trying to run something like:
"SELECT TYPEOF AuthenticationServiceId when SamlSsoConfig then DeveloperName end FROM LoginHistory" fails with "No such relation" error.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Uri

Our staff use the Salesforce for Outlook plugin to save important, customer-related emails to Salesforce. However, a new security standard in our organization requires that we prevent users from saving ANY email attachments in Salesforce.

Currently, we have Salesforce for Outlook configured so that users can select the attachments (if any) they would like to save with the email message. If we disable this configuration option, all attachments are saved by default. As such, the standard plugin configuration options do not appear to offer a solution for our security requirement.

I spoke with Salesforce support and they suggested I post a request to this forum for help creating an Apex trigger that would block Salesforce for Outlook from saving any attachments. Ideally, we would like the emails to be saved, even when attachments are blocked.

I've implemented a few Apex classes and triggers in the past but am totally and obviously a newbie. I've done a number of internet searches to check whether I could find an existing solution, but could not come up with anything useful.

Would anyone be able to assist with code that would help us address our need?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi - 

Using SOAP API, our API User cannot view the MediumPhotoUrl field. Apparently this is on the CollaborationGroup object and is new in summer release as of yesterday. How do i give my API user access visibility to this field? I believe i need to update the API version but how??

INVALID_FIELD: 

Market__c, Media_Solutions__c, MediumPhotoUrl, MiddleName, MobilePhone

^

ERROR at Row:1:Column:866

No such column 'MediumPhotoUrl' on entity 'User'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Hi All

We are using below api call to fetch reports from salesforce :
https://cs15.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/analytics/reports/00Oe0000000GwME?export=1&enc=UTF-8&xf=CSV&includeDetails=true

The above api call was fetching all the records from reports even if it was more than 2000. But currently from last few days the api call only fetching 2000 records(max) from salesforce even the report contains more than 2000 records

Please let us know the reason for this, also if possible please try the above api call to check for data.
Hi,
Thanks,
Uri
Hi,
I have a need to audit all SOQL queries run by applications integrated with my Salesforce. Is there any way of doing it?
Thanks,
Uri