• Mold-Tek Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

I want to build a report on lead activity history that tracks, the count of  calls, Emails sent and how many Meeting requests send by a salesperson(User). Curretly am using Subject and Type fields in the reports but not able to get all the activities like meetings emails. If i build on subject, user can edit the Subject as it is a combo box. If we provide Type field, we are not able to track the meetings as Type. Is there any way to implement this?

Hi 
Needed Help here, How can a user differentiate the salesforce contacts and outlook sync. contacts?

Thanks 

Hi 
Needed Help here, How can a user differentiate the salesforce contacts and outlook sync. contacts?

Thanks 

Hi,

I have a table in the vf page. the header and the last row(Footer) should not be scrolled.

Regards
Suresh S

Hi,

I am looking at an option where I can integrate Salesforce with SQL database using a salesforce API.

Can anybody help me with the steps involved and how much complex it is to write the code. Also any sample code would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,

Sunay

I am fairly new to Html/VisualForce so maybe this is an obvious question but how does one change the image associated with an apex:image element on a VisualForce page when the user places the mouse over it?
  • March 14, 2009

Hi,

I am looking at an option where I can integrate Salesforce with SQL database using a salesforce API.

Can anybody help me with the steps involved and how much complex it is to write the code. Also any sample code would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,

Sunay