Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error email:

Caused the following Apex resource warnings:

Approaching limit for non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Current size is approximately 75190 rows. When the limit is reached, the query will fail. Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null)
2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)
null
Approaching limit for non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Current size is approximately 75190 rows. When the limit is reached, the query will fail. Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null)
2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)
null

(these emails can be disabled from the user detail page for this user)

However, it doesn't seem to offer any details as to what is causing this exactly. I see that it's a upsert on Task, but doesn't provide any other information. What is best way to track down this error?

Thanks!
Hi all,

I have the following visualforce code (simplified a little for clarity):

<apex:page standardController="NCQ__c">
  <apex:tabPanel id="tabPanel" switchType="client" selectedTab="BusinessAssessmentTab">
    <apex:tab id="BusinessAssessmentTab" label="Business Assessment" name="BusinessAssessmentTab">
      <apex:form>
        <apex:pageBlock>
          <apex:pageBlockSection title="Business Type">
            <apex:inputField value="{!NCQ__c.Business_Type__c}">
              <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="McQuestions" immediate="true"/>
            </apex:inputField>
          </apex:pageBlockSection>
          <apex:pageBlockSection id="BusinessAssessmentBlock" title="Business Assessment">
            <apex:outputPanel id="GeneralQuestions">
              <apex:outputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_1_Question__c}" rendered="true"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_1_Answer__c}" style="width: 100%"/>
              <p/>
            </apex:outputPanel>
            <apex:outputPanel id="McQuestions">
              <apex:outputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_MC_1_Question__c}" rendered="true"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_MC_1_Answer__c}" style="width: 100%"/>
              <p/>
          </apex:pageBlock>
        </apex:form>
      </apex:tab>
    </apex:tabPanel>
  </apex:page>

I'd like to eventually hide or show the McQuestions panel based on the value of NCQ__c.Business_Type__c. Has a first step, I just had the McQuestions panel rerender on any change to Business_Type__c. For some reason, rerendering the panel causes the outputFields values to disappear from McQuestions. I have no clue what is going on! I'm hoping someone has some ideas? I've attached two images (before and after) to illustrate what is going on.

Please let me know if you need any further details!

-Chris 

User-added image
User-added image
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error email:

Caused the following Apex resource warnings:

null
null

(these emails can be disabled from the user detail page for this user)

However, it doesn't seem to offer any details as to what is causing this exactly. I see that it's a upsert on Task, but doesn't provide any other information. What is best way to track down this error?

Thanks!
Hi all,

I have the following visualforce code (simplified a little for clarity):

<apex:page standardController="NCQ__c">
  <apex:tabPanel id="tabPanel" switchType="client" selectedTab="BusinessAssessmentTab">
    <apex:tab id="BusinessAssessmentTab" label="Business Assessment" name="BusinessAssessmentTab">
      <apex:form>
        <apex:pageBlock>
          <apex:pageBlockSection title="Business Type">
            <apex:inputField value="{!NCQ__c.Business_Type__c}">
              <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="McQuestions" immediate="true"/>
            </apex:inputField>
          </apex:pageBlockSection>
          <apex:pageBlockSection id="BusinessAssessmentBlock" title="Business Assessment">
            <apex:outputPanel id="GeneralQuestions">
              <apex:outputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_1_Question__c}" rendered="true"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_1_Answer__c}" style="width: 100%"/>
              <p/>
            <apex:outputPanel id="McQuestions">
              <apex:outputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_MC_1_Question__c}" rendered="true"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!NCQ__c.BA_MC_1_Answer__c}" style="width: 100%"/>
              <p/>
          </apex:pageBlock>
        </apex:form>
      </apex:tab>
    </apex:tabPanel>
  </apex:page>

I'd like to eventually hide or show the McQuestions panel based on the value of NCQ__c.Business_Type__c. Has a first step, I just had the McQuestions panel rerender on any change to Business_Type__c. For some reason, rerendering the panel causes the outputFields values to disappear from McQuestions. I have no clue what is going on! I'm hoping someone has some ideas? I've attached two images (before and after) to illustrate what is going on.

Please let me know if you need any further details!

-Chris 

User-added image
User-added image