• Eagle Technology Group Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi There, 

I have created a visualforce page for new leads. This is all working well and looks great as per the screenshot below. The problem I have is that when its viewed within Salesforce1 it shows without any syle. Can anyone help?

Thanks

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Hi There,

Is it possible to remove the default apex page classes?
The screenshot below shows the classes I am talking about.

The reason for this is code-coverage.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

User-added image
Hi There,

I am attemping to write a simple Apex Trigger that updates the owner ID based on a picklist value.

Picklist contains the aliases of our account managers and based on this I want to update the owner ID on insert.

Reason for this is because we have administrators entering opportunities and it will save them time rather than having to create the record then change it owner.

I have the following:

trigger UpdateOwnerID on Opportunity (after insert) {

for (Opportunity objOpportunity : Trigger.new)
    {
        if (objOpportunity.Owner.Alias <> objOpportunity.Account_Manager__c)               
        {
            objOpportunity.Owner.Alias = objOpportunity.Account_Manager__c;
        }
    }

}

But I keep getting this error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger UpdateOwnerID caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateOwnerID: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Trigger.UpdateOwnerID: line 7, column 1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi There,

Is it possible to remove the default apex page classes?
The screenshot below shows the classes I am talking about.

The reason for this is code-coverage.

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

User-added image
Hi There,

I am attemping to write a simple Apex Trigger that updates the owner ID based on a picklist value.

Picklist contains the aliases of our account managers and based on this I want to update the owner ID on insert.

Reason for this is because we have administrators entering opportunities and it will save them time rather than having to create the record then change it owner.

I have the following:

trigger UpdateOwnerID on Opportunity (after insert) {

for (Opportunity objOpportunity : Trigger.new)
    {
        if (objOpportunity.Owner.Alias <> objOpportunity.Account_Manager__c)               
        {
            objOpportunity.Owner.Alias = objOpportunity.Account_Manager__c;
        }
    }

}

But I keep getting this error:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger UpdateOwnerID caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateOwnerID: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Trigger.UpdateOwnerID: line 7, column 1

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks