• Member since 2014
  • The Container Store

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We expected that when the email address on the Person Account OR Contact is updated that we would be notified.  However, we are only notified when a Contact without an Account is updated (Contact without a Person Account).  We are not notified when the email address on a Person Account is updated even though the underlying contact record IS updated.

Is there a configuration setting so that changes to contac records (as a result of updating a person account) will be emitted as streaming api events? Or wil we have to listed for changes on both record types?
  • September 13, 2017
hello

The below code when run is returning the opposite value of what the debug logs show.

List <Id> leadsToConvert = new List<Id>();
leadsToConvert.add(leadId);

List<Id> convertedOpps = new List<Id>();
convertedOpps = ConvertLead.ConvertLeads(leadsToConvert);

--> this debug statement shows the Opportunity ID and that the size is 1
System.debug('LeadUtilities.convertTheLead Opp Id = ' + convertedOpps[0] + '  - size = ' + convertedOpps.size());

--> the if statement returns Not Converted even though the size is 1
if (convertedOpps.size() > 0) 
   return 'Converted';
else
   return 'Not Converted';
Here are the debug statements that show the size of the list being returned from convertLeads newOpp (1) and the size of the list in the convertTheLead method (1).
User-added image
I have been unable to find anything to explain why this would happen. Has anyone run into this and been able to resolve the issue? Or is their something that I have done that would cause this.

Thank you for any help for a newbie apex developer.

CeeMo
  • March 15, 2017
Hey gang,

I am hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction here. My I/S department has an in house tool that they are pushing Leads through an API to Salesforce. We would like to add a brief survey after the lead has been created to request additional information. I have been doing some research into doing this using Sites/Pages, but have only been able to insert a new lead not update the lead with this additional info. The I/S team receives back the information about the lead including the SFDC Id and would like to pass this back in a url to pull up the lead and capture the additional information. Can this be acheived through Sites/Pages as a public web form or can this only be done through an API?

Thank you for any help that can be provided.

Chris
  • June 29, 2015
We have an ODBC connection from Micorstrategy to SFDC. This was setup about 3 months ago and was working fine. We recently added some new custom fields to our Opportunity object. The custom fields are not showing on Microstrategy even after we have refreshed the table and we even tried recreating the whole project. Has anyone seen this or found why this happened? Thank you for any help you can offer
  • June 17, 2015
hello

The below code when run is returning the opposite value of what the debug logs show.

List <Id> leadsToConvert = new List<Id>();
leadsToConvert.add(leadId);

List<Id> convertedOpps = new List<Id>();
convertedOpps = ConvertLead.ConvertLeads(leadsToConvert);

--> this debug statement shows the Opportunity ID and that the size is 1
System.debug('LeadUtilities.convertTheLead Opp Id = ' + convertedOpps[0] + '  - size = ' + convertedOpps.size());

--> the if statement returns Not Converted even though the size is 1
if (convertedOpps.size() > 0) 
   return 'Converted';
else
   return 'Not Converted';
Here are the debug statements that show the size of the list being returned from convertLeads newOpp (1) and the size of the list in the convertTheLead method (1).
User-added image
I have been unable to find anything to explain why this would happen. Has anyone run into this and been able to resolve the issue? Or is their something that I have done that would cause this.

Thank you for any help for a newbie apex developer.

CeeMo
  • March 15, 2017

I have a field on a custom object that I use to display one of the attachments on the record. I use servlet file download link to get the image to display and that is fine. However, these pictures are being uploaded from mobile devices and whenever this is done for an image taken and uploaded from an iOs device in portait mode, it is automatically being rotated 90 degrees into landscape when displayed on the page. If I go into the attachment and click view file it displays properly though.

Has anyone dealt with this issue before? Any ideas on how to prevent this?

Thanks

Can anyone help to solve this

How to relate a timba survey to a specific record. I am getting all the responses when I relate a survey to a oppurtunity record but I need only the response that got for that particular oppurtunity....in Summary , Tell me how to relate the timba survey record to a specific opprtunity record?

• August 11, 2011

I have a field on a custom object that I use to display one of the attachments on the record. I use servlet file download link to get the image to display and that is fine. However, these pictures are being uploaded from mobile devices and whenever this is done for an image taken and uploaded from an iOs device in portait mode, it is automatically being rotated 90 degrees into landscape when displayed on the page. If I go into the attachment and click view file it displays properly though.

Has anyone dealt with this issue before? Any ideas on how to prevent this?

Thanks