• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
Apex class XYZ that contains the only one future method, future method will call soap webservice callout. For this sittuation how to improve my testcoverage to XYZ   Class. can anyone help me to guide.
  • July 08, 2014
hi all,
whenever opportunity is created, then automatically send that record to the external system using outbound messages. is it possible? if it is possible, give some guideline to solve. thanks in advnce
  • June 16, 2014
Hi all,

I am newly to integration part, my question is that- whenever lead is converted into account,contact,opportunity automatically customer is created in sap system. what are the apporaches to solve this? and here,is it possible to solve without creating any wsdl generation? or if it possible only through wsdl, give some guidelines to solve.

Thanks in advance..
  • June 11, 2014
Hi all,
what is work.com?
  • March 14, 2014
Hi 

I am newly entered into saleforce.. my question is how to create thousands of users with single user licence?
  • March 13, 2014
hi.. anyone can explain Entitlement of salesforce and its purpose?

• March 12, 2014
  • March 10, 2014
Hi all,

I am newly to integration part, my question is that- whenever lead is converted into account,contact,opportunity automatically customer is created in sap system. what are the apporaches to solve this? and here,is it possible to solve without creating any wsdl generation? or if it possible only through wsdl, give some guidelines to solve.

Thanks in advance..
  • June 11, 2014
  • March 10, 2014