• Hosetech Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I'm looking for formula to get the following logic.

We have 2 felds

Testing Date (date field type)
Testing Date/Time (date/time field type)

We would like to achieve the following formula for text field
If 'Testing Date' is blank use 'Testing Date/Time' 
If these 2 fields are blank use 'N/A'

When 'Testing Date/Time filed value is used it should be in the following format DD/MM/YYYY

Many thanks for help
Hi,
How to create formula to populate current week days. e'.g today is 19th of October 2022, so the formula result should be Wednesday.

Thanks for help
Hi, 
We have following fields:

Production_Order__c
HozTEST_No__c
Sales_Order__c

I hane the following formula in use:
IF(ISBLANK( Production_Order__c),  HozTEST_No__c  ,  Production_Order__r.Name)
This formula works on 2 conditions. I have also situation that Production_Order__c can be blank and HozTEST_No__c can be blank and in this situation I would like to populate value from Sales_Order__c field.
Many thanks for help

Hi All, we have the following fields:
Line_1 (picklist type) and Field Line_1_A (text type)
Line_2 (picklist type) and Field Line_2_A (text type)
Line_3 (picklist type) and Field Line_3_A (text type)
Line_4 (picklist type) and Field Line_4_A (text type)

Values for these fields look like:
Line 1: SN:          Line 1: TIA0528
Line 2 TAG No:   Line 2: 11-FH
Line 3 N/A           Line 3: N/A
Line 4 N/A           Line 4: N/A

We are looking for a formula with the following result:
SN: TIA0528
TAG No: 11-FH

Rule is that Line 1 picklist value and Line Text value should be combined together 
, if there is second line it should belisted under as per sample above.
Field values should not ba taken for concideration when picklist value = N/A

Many thanks for formatting this formula.
Regards
Lukasz

Hi,
I'm looking for help with creating a formula for multiple values, see sample below

IF (BEGINS(Name, "572") AND (BEGINS(Fitting_Style_Name__c,"FLARESEAL", "FS","")

IF (BEGINS(Name, "573") AND (BEGINS(Fitting_Style_Name__c,"TEFLOK", "TL","")

Many thanks for help
Hi, we are looking for solution of the following scenario:

On  master record 'CMS - Certificates' we have checkbox field called 'CEM Created' which is manually selected.
On a child record 'CMS - Certificate Line' we have 2 checkboxes:
1. 'CMS - Ready' - manually selected
2. 'CEM Sel'

We woudl like to find a way that when 'CEM Created' on a master record and 'CMS - Ready' on a child record are selected system should automaticaly select 'CEM Sel' checkbox ona child record.

Will you have some idea what I can use to make this working? Flow, WR or PB?

Many thanks for help

Regards,
Lukasz
Hi All,

Can anyone let me know how to clone record (level 1) with sub records (level 2) where records from level 2 are assigned to record level 1.

Many thanks for any help
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a very simple formula and have dificulties. Hope you will be able to help me.

On my flow I have 2 screens with radio button choices. I would like to get the formula working on the following criteria.

If Hose_Accessories_Required selected value is "NO" or Accessories_Required11 selected value is "No" formula should use value "00" and for all other combinations result should be value of the following flow formula {!AccXXcode}, 

Please see attached screenshoots
Screen 1Screen2

Many thanks for help
Hi Everynone,

On one hand I have a set of values storred in variables and on another hand I have SCMC_Item__c object were have records with multiple fields.
I want to use my variable values and search in all records belongs to SCMC_Item__c object and get a value of a different field from this object.

I presume Fast Lookup and Sobject Collections and Loop would be required. 

Appriciate any help with this.

Thanks
Hello guys, I'm wondering if you can help me with re-constarcting formula below in relation to the 3.000 bytes compiled size limit. Following formula is based on a user colour selection of the picklist field and is resulting with the proper code. My issue is that I need to add more colour options and unfortunatelly I'm hitting size limit.

!IF( ISPICKVAL(SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Black"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Black_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Blue"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Blue_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Brown"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Brown_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Green (Dark)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Dark_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Green (Light)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Light_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Red"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Red_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Yellow"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Yellow_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Grey"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Grey_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Purple"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Purple_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Orange"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Orange_Band__c , 

IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Black"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Black_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Blue"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Blue_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Brown"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Brown_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Green (Dark)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Dark_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Green (Light)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Light_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Orange"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Orange_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Red"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Red_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Yellow"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Yellow_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Grey"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Grey_Body__c , 

IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Black"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Black_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Blue"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Blue_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Green (Light)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Green_Light_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Red"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Red_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Standard__c )))))))))))))))))))))))

Many Thanks for help
Hi,
I have a formula below which is working fine.

IF(
    AND(
         CONTAINS({!Matching_Hose_Records}, "POLYSIL PFA"),
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "POLYSIL")
        ),
"POLYSIL", 
NULL)

I would like to add another condition to this formula
IF(
    AND(
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "BRITELOK")
        ),
"BRITELOK", 
NULL)

Code should look like like this below:
IF(
    AND(
              OR(
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "POLYSIL")
        ), "POLYSIL", 
IF(
    AND(
        OR(
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "BRITELOK")
        ), "BRITELOK", NULL))

I'm getting error message in my flow. Please advise the proper form of this formula.

Many thanks for any help.
Regards
Lukasz
Hi All,
I'm wondering if someone can help me with creating formula to convert field input to the 3digit code. In my application user is providing a length in mm. eg value of 1000mm for 1 meter. My code structure is as follow:
 Code   Value
0           0
1           1
2           2
3           3
4           4
5           5
6           6
7            7
8            8
9            9
A         10
B          11
 So for the following length of 11.5MT code should be B50
                                         for 10.85MT code should be A85
I can have two seperate field input, first for meters only and second for cm if that would help with converting to the required code.

Many thanks for any ideas.
Regards
Lukasz
Hi, 
I'm looking for help with creating CASE formula to work with two criterias:
Below formula is working fine,
CASE( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c ,'Red', Red Band ,'Black', Black Band, N/A)

What if I would like to add another criteria to formula above? e.g
CASE( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c ,'Red', Red Band ,'Black', Black Band, N/A)
OR
CASE( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Body_Colour__c ,'Red', Red Body ,'Black', Black Body, N/A)

Thanks for any help with this

Regards
Lukasz
Hi, 
The following code is aligning all my text fields on the PDF as a one string, 
<apex:page standardController="Short_Length_Piece__c" extensions="ShortLengthPieceController" renderAs="PDF" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
<apex:styleSheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Label29)}" />  
<body>     
        <left style="font-size:20px; font-weight:600; font-family:sans-serif;"> {!shortlength.Name} </left>
        <left style="font-size:20px; font-weight:600; font-family:sans-serif;"> {!shortlength.Piece_Length__c} MT </left>
       <left style="font-style:italic; font-size:15px; font-family:sans-serif;"> {!shortlength.Item_Number__c} </left>
       <left style="font-style:italic; font-size:15px; font-family:sans-serif;"> {!shortlength.Item_Description__c} </left>

</body>
</apex:page>

My question is if its possible to align each line individually one under the other instead of having one long text stream?
I have used the following CSS fomrating:
@page { size: 3.93in 1.14in; margin-top: 0.5px; margin-bottom: 1px; margin-right: 5px; margin-left: 5px; }

Can you advise?
Best regards
Lukasz
Hello,

I'm looking for help with creation the Validation Rule based on Status field (Picklist) and Roll-Up Summary field. Basically I would like to avoid user approving the record when the SCMC__Total_Value_of_PO__c is equal zero. I have creatwd the following formula, but system is allowing me to approve the record, please see below:

AND(
    ISPICKVAL(SCMC__Status__c,"Approved"),
    ISNULL( SCMC__Total_Value_of_PO__c)
)

When there is no value on Roll-Up Summary field the following data is displayed; EUR 0.00.
Thanks for any advise.

Regards
Lukasz

Hello,

I need asistance with creation workflow rule formula for the following scenario:

Formula should return TRUE only when Status field (picklist) was changed from value "Placed on Purchase Order" to value "Approved"
My question: Is it possible to create a formula which will work only with these specific status values?

Thank you for any advise.
Regards
Lukasz
Hi,
I have requirement to create a simple VF page rendered as PDF with two text lines only. So far I was able to create VF page + controller + custom button. My question is how I can controll my text lines separeatelly in sense of text alligment, font size and font colour? I have produced a css style sheet which actually is controlling the whle page behaviour. Please see below my VF Page and CSS style sheet.

VF
<apex:page standardController="SCMC__Receipt_Line__c" extensions="ReceiptLineController" renderAs="PDF" showHeader="false" sidebar="false"> 
<apex:styleSheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Label)}" />  
    <apex:panelGrid columns="1">
        <apex:outputField value="{!receipt.SCMC__Item_Number__c}"/> 
        <apex:outputField value="{!receipt.SCMC__Item_Description__c}"/> 
    </apex:panelGrid> 

CSS Style Sheets

@page {
    size: 3.93in 1.14in;
    margin:8px 8px 8px 8px;
}
body {
    font-family: sans-serif;
    font-size: 125%;
    text-align: left;
}

Thanks for any help.
I will appreciate any help with exact explannation as I'm very new to the VF.
Regards,
Lukasz
Hi,
Does any one maybe came a cross of using the Visual Workflow as a assembly product configurator? My assembly product would be build from the components and each selection is depended from the previous selection. Below are my questions?
  1. On the first screen user will be typing the assembly product name and if there is already existing record shoudl be notified, if assembly is not existng should be taken through the configuration process of composing components as assembly product. Is it possible to achieve this functionality with Visual Workflow?
  2. When user is prompted to create new assembly product, the individual selections can be based on the previous one? e.g if selected blue colour should only get as an option to select only blue components?
  3. Each component record will include an individual component code, Is it possible to use formula that when the assembly product is configured formule will show all codes of the single components as a one long code?
I will appreciate any ideas or suggestions of how the similar functionality  was achieved.

Thanks

Hi, 
I have made a custom report and custom button on custom object, when click on the button system is opening report page on the new window.
I had given the following functionality on the button:
Display Type: Detail Page Button
Behaviour: Display in new window
Content Source: URL

my link https://eu2.salesforce.com/00Ob0000004Z1nF?pv0={!SCMC__Item__c.Name}

Is there a way of configuring the button to display the report in the new tab window rather than new window?

Thanks for any help.
I have tried to follow the solution provided https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000AfExIAK but getting some errors.
Hello,

I'm looking for help with creaing formula field (text type) based on 3 checkbox fields. E.g

1. if checkbox 1 is true and checkbox 2 is false and Checkbox 3 is false, formula should populate 'A',
​2. if checkbox 1 is false and checkbox 2 is true and Checkbox 3 is false, formula should populate 'B', 
​1. if checkbox 1 is false and checkbox 2 is false and Checkbox 3 is true, formula should populate 'C', 

Thanks for any help
Regards,
Lukasz
Hi,

During deploying my App from sandbox to production environment I have got 1 error message that Apex Test is Failed. I have included the missing field mentioned in Error Message and after another deploying again i'm getting the same failure. 

Please see screenshot:

What to do to fix my issue?
Thanks for any help
Apex Test Error message

During deploying my App from sandbox to production environment I have got 1 error message that there is a duplication of Workflow field update data type ( see attached screenshot).

What I should do next? Delete this Change set in production environment and the same on sandbox and start again from the scrutch without adding this one field update? Or is there a way to remowe this component from change sets component list and try again?

Thanks for any help.

LukaszDeployment failure details view.

Hi,
I'm looking for formula to get the following logic.

We have 2 felds

Testing Date (date field type)
Testing Date/Time (date/time field type)

We would like to achieve the following formula for text field
If 'Testing Date' is blank use 'Testing Date/Time' 
If these 2 fields are blank use 'N/A'

When 'Testing Date/Time filed value is used it should be in the following format DD/MM/YYYY

Many thanks for help
Hi,
How to create formula to populate current week days. e'.g today is 19th of October 2022, so the formula result should be Wednesday.

Thanks for help
Hi All, we have the following fields:
Line_1 (picklist type) and Field Line_1_A (text type)
Line_2 (picklist type) and Field Line_2_A (text type)
Line_3 (picklist type) and Field Line_3_A (text type)
Line_4 (picklist type) and Field Line_4_A (text type)

Values for these fields look like:
Line 1: SN:          Line 1: TIA0528
Line 2 TAG No:   Line 2: 11-FH
Line 3 N/A           Line 3: N/A
Line 4 N/A           Line 4: N/A

We are looking for a formula with the following result:
SN: TIA0528
TAG No: 11-FH

Rule is that Line 1 picklist value and Line Text value should be combined together 
, if there is second line it should belisted under as per sample above.
Field values should not ba taken for concideration when picklist value = N/A

Many thanks for formatting this formula.
Regards
Lukasz

Hi,
I'm looking for help with creating a formula for multiple values, see sample below

IF (BEGINS(Name, "572") AND (BEGINS(Fitting_Style_Name__c,"FLARESEAL", "FS","")

IF (BEGINS(Name, "573") AND (BEGINS(Fitting_Style_Name__c,"TEFLOK", "TL","")

Many thanks for help
Hi, 
I'm looking for help with creating CASE formula to work with two criterias:
Below formula is working fine,

What if I would like to add another criteria to formula above? e.g
OR
CASE( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Body_Colour__c ,'Red', Red Body ,'Black', Black Body, N/A)

Thanks for any help with this

Regards
Lukasz
Hello,

I need asistance with creation workflow rule formula for the following scenario:

Formula should return TRUE only when Status field (picklist) was changed from value "Placed on Purchase Order" to value "Approved"
My question: Is it possible to create a formula which will work only with these specific status values?

Thank you for any advise.
Regards
Lukasz
Hi,
I have requirement to create a simple VF page rendered as PDF with two text lines only. So far I was able to create VF page + controller + custom button. My question is how I can controll my text lines separeatelly in sense of text alligment, font size and font colour? I have produced a css style sheet which actually is controlling the whle page behaviour. Please see below my VF Page and CSS style sheet.

VF
<apex:page standardController="SCMC__Receipt_Line__c" extensions="ReceiptLineController" renderAs="PDF" showHeader="false" sidebar="false"> 
<apex:styleSheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Label)}" />  
    <apex:panelGrid columns="1">
        <apex:outputField value="{!receipt.SCMC__Item_Number__c}"/> 
        <apex:outputField value="{!receipt.SCMC__Item_Description__c}"/> 
    </apex:panelGrid> 

CSS Style Sheets

@page {
    size: 3.93in 1.14in;
    margin:8px 8px 8px 8px;
}
body {
    font-family: sans-serif;
    font-size: 125%;
    text-align: left;
}

Thanks for any help.
I will appreciate any help with exact explannation as I'm very new to the VF.
Regards,
Lukasz
Hi,
I'm looking for help with creating a formula field which will display a user name who changed value on the specific date/time type field. I can not use last modified by because record can be edited by many other users. All what I'm trying to acheve is to display user name who changed date/time on my particular field.

Thanks for any ideas.
Lukas
Hi,

I'm just wondering if somoene can help us with the following task.
We would like to create a warning pop up window when some certain cruteria are met. 
User should see this window pop up when the status field value is 'Partially Allocated' with the warning text and then after clicking 'OK' on this window shoudl be back to the record page to complete job.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Hi,

I'm looking for help with creating WHERE query.
My current query:
 salesOrderList = [SELECT Name, SCMC__Customer_Account__c, Type__c, SCMC__Current_Promise__c, SCMC__Shipment_Status__c 
    From SCMC__Sales_Order__c Where Type__c='Production_Sales_Order' Order by SCMC__Current_Promise__c];
I would like to add another filter condition
Where Type__c='Production_Sales_Order'  
AND 
SCMC__Shipment_Status__c='Pending Pulling All Items' 
AND
SCMC__Shipment_Status__c='Pending Pulling Partial Items Ordered' 

Thank you for any help.
Help please, 

public class TestExtension {
    public List<SCMC__Production_Order__c> objlist{get;set;}
    public List<SCMC__Sales_Order__c> salesOrderList{get;set;}
    public TestExtension(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
    objlist = [SELECT Name, Sales_Order_No__c,Customer__c, Assembly_Name__c, SCMC__Start_Date__c, SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c, SCMC__Production_Status__c
FROM SCMC__Production_Order__c Where SCMC__Production_Status__c = 'Pending Pulling All Items'ORDER by SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c];

salesOrderList = [SELECT Name, SCMC__Customer_Account__c, Type__c, SCMC__Current_Promise__c Where Type__c = 'Production Sales Order' Order by SCMC__Current_Promise__c];
    }
}
Hi,

We have created a VF page to display records from 'Production Order' object as a pageBlock with pageBlockSections.
Is it possible to display on anothre pageBlock section within the same VF page records from different object? In my case 'Sales Orders'? I'm new to APex and Visualforce page and I will appreciate any help.

Below is my VF page Code
<apex:page standardController="SCMC__Production_Order__c" sidebar="false" showheader="true" recordSetVar="SCMC__Production_Order__c" extensions="TestExtension,TestExtension2">

<html>
<head>
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="60"/>
</head>
</html>

<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock rendered="True" title="Production Work Orders">
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Production Orders to Fill">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!objlist}" style="width:1220px" var="item">
<apex:column style="width:100px" headerValue="Production Order No.">
<apex:outputLink value="/{!item.id}" target="_blank">
{!item.Name}
</apex:outputLink>
</apex:column>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.Sales_Order_No__c}"/>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.Customer__c}" headerValue="Customer Name"/>
<apex:column style="width:200px" value="{!item.Assembly_Name__c}" headerValue="Hose Description"/>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.SCMC__Start_Date__c}" headerValue="Production Start Date"/>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c}" headerValue="Planned Completion Date"/>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.SCMC__Production_Status__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Production Order in Progress">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!objlist2}" style="width:1220px" var="item">
{!item.Name}
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.Customer__c}" headerValue="Customer Name"/>
<apex:column style="width:200px" value="{!item.Assembly_Name__c}" headerValue="Hose Description"/>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.Hose_Assembly_By__c}" headerValue="Technician"/>
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c}" headerValue="Planned Completion Date"/>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
<apex:pageBlock rendered="True" title="Production Sales Orders">
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Production Sales Orders to Fill">
</apex:pageBlock>

Controller 1
    objlist = [SELECT Name, Sales_Order_No__c,Customer__c, Assembly_Name__c, SCMC__Start_Date__c, SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c, SCMC__Production_Status__c
FROM SCMC__Production_Order__c Where SCMC__Production_Status__c = 'Pending Pulling All Items'ORDER by SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c];
    }
}

Controller 2
public class TestExtension2 {
    public List<SCMC__Production_Order__c> objlist2{get;set;}
    public TestExtension2(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
    objlist2 = [SELECT Name, Sales_Order_No__c, Customer__c, Assembly_Name__c,Hose_Assembly_By__c, SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c, SCMC__Production_Status__c
FROM SCMC__Production_Order__c Where SCMC__Production_Status__c = 'Pulled All Items'ORDER by SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c];
    }
}
Hi,

I'm looking for solution of having as default sorting my records in VF column by date field {!item.SCMC__Planned_Completion_Date__c} in ascending order. i will appreciate any help. Thanks. 

VF page
<apex:pageBlock rendered="True" title="Production Orders">
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Production Orders to Fill">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!objlist}" style="width:1220px" var="item">
{!item.Name}
<apex:column style="width:100px" value="{!item.SCMC__Start_Date__c}" headerValue="Production Start Date"/>

Controller

FROM SCMC__Production_Order__c Where SCMC__Production_Status__c = 'Pending Pulling All Items'];
    }
}