• Dipl.-Ing.
  • elastify GmbH & Co. KG

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I see only delete - no edit. Is this not possible or hidden somehow?
Hi all,
there is strange a and serious bug in spring 14: sometimes (RANDOMLY!) Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap() get bad results.
It returns beside the 40 standard fields also these 3 problematic fields:
BillingAddress ADDRESS
ShippingAddress ADDRESS
LastViewedDate DATETIME

For the first two we can find something here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000009EPhIAM
So they are "compounded address" fields and should NOT be available in apex. Very good!

But then Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap() should under NO circumstance return them in APEX.
What do you think?

Worst thing is, that it happens randomly. So Salesforce feels a bit like gambling or remind you of Heisenberg these days...

Uwe
I have a requirement where in "onclick" of a button in Salesforce I need to open a new mail in outlook and attach all attachments available in "Notes & Attachments" related list. Is it possible?

By using URL link mailto:{!Contact.Email} I can open up an outlook with To addressed to Contact Email, Similarly can I attach all files in Notes & Attachments to that mail?
Hi all,
there is strange a and serious bug in spring 14: sometimes (RANDOMLY!) Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap() get bad results.
It returns beside the 40 standard fields also these 3 problematic fields:
BillingAddress ADDRESS
ShippingAddress ADDRESS
LastViewedDate DATETIME

For the first two we can find something here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000009EPhIAM
So they are "compounded address" fields and should NOT be available in apex. Very good!

But then Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap() should under NO circumstance return them in APEX.
What do you think?

Worst thing is, that it happens randomly. So Salesforce feels a bit like gambling or remind you of Heisenberg these days...

Uwe

Hi,

How to sort the list  as case insensitive. I am used the method as

listname.sort();

It will sort the records. But it will display the records in sort order which are having caps lock as first letter. After that display's the records in sort order which are having small letters as first letter. Please help me how sort the list as case insensitivly.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.