• Member since 2014
  • Mr

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I am trying to follow this link (https://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/pages/Content/pages_compref_analytics_reportChart.htm) in order to get the reports api column names, in order to use some filters however I keep getting the following error
INVALID_SESSION_IDSession expired or invalid
when i try to open the following URL
https://cs6.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/analytics/reports/{!myreport}/describe

Is there anyhting that I am missing from the documentations?
Thanks

• April 18, 2015
I am wondering what is the best way to report a bug.
We are having an issue and I submitted a case and Salesforce keep closing it, with their generic close response,
"Please be informed that Developer support is currently available only to our premier customers and Premier partners ...."

I have posted this question on StackExchange regarding the bug
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/70187/low-code-coverage-when-production-and-new-test-class-to-deploy-are-over-80?noredirect=1#comment91714_70187

but to summarize it seems that the code coverage in our production org is displaying the wrong numbers, as all of them past and the overall is above 80%, when validation 1 test class that will increase a class coverage from 0% to 100% it fails saying that code coverga is only 73%
how can this be possible if the new test class will improve the coverage. The only thing that I can think is that the initial overal coverage is wrong and it is not 82%
  • March 26, 2015

I am trying to display on a vf page a list of activities that I am quering like this

SELECT Subject, Id, What.Id, Custom_Field__c FROM Event WHERE Custom_Field__c = 'an specific value'

However this list only shows me the ones that this particular user (the one who is log in has ), I need to be able todisplay all regardless of who is assign to.

To make it more strange if I open the VF page directly from salesforce: salesfroce..../apex/vfpage

It display the list correctly, so I wondering if this is a limitation for communities?

• February 26, 2015

Hi
I have a community, in there I have a set of VF pages, most of them have forms, for some odd reason pages that have an apex:form are not been rendered. I get the error message:

Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.

Please email us if you need to get in touch.

I know that th epage is ok as if i see it from my org: salesforce../apex/VFpage

it works fine

is there anything special that i need to add in my community that I am not aware of?

Thanks

• February 24, 2015
I have some accounts that are name after a person with 
first name + middle name + last name
is: john mark doe
first name: john mark 
last name: doe

I am coming with the issue that in global search I can search like John doe

is there something that i can do? or i need to create somehow a field with only john doe?
  • October 19, 2014
I am currently using mavensmate and sourcetree. For some weird reason all the files for the objects in my repository had changed, most of them are displaying the following change:

User-added image
and some of them have missing fields, however this fields are still in the object:

User-added image

what i dont understand is that I have never modify this objects, it seems like if i where running a newer version of api and suddenly i went backwards?
  • October 17, 2014
I have the following fields in my object:

Picklist: StageName
Picklist: Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c
Text:     Lost_Reason__c

My validation rule should be trigger if the StageName is selected Closed Lost and the other fields (Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c,Lost_Reason__c) are left empty

I have done the following but it only validates StageName and Lost_Reason__c

IF(
text(StageName) = "Closed Lost" &&
Lost_Reason__c  = "" &&
ISBLANK(TEXT(Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c)),
TRUE,FALSE
)

The weird part is that if I do: it doesnt validate Lost_Reason__c

IF(
ISBLANK(TEXT(Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c)) &&
Lost_Reason__c  = "",
TRUE,FALSE
)

I dont understand what I am doing wrong
  • October 16, 2014
I am trying to add a look up to accounts in a visualforce page, however this look up only display business accounts, and I need to display both (Business and personal Accounts).

PAGE:
<apex:page controller="MyController" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:form >
  <apex:inputField value="{!referrer.Parentid}" />
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
CONTROLLER:

public with sharing class MyController {

public Account referrer{get;set;}

public MyController() {
        referrer = new Account();       
    }

}

On this post (https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000hq1AAAQ)
they mention that changing the param in the url of &cnpa=0 to &cnpa=1, so I guess there must be a set up somewhere in salesforce to change this value?
  • August 28, 2014
I am trying to display a visualforce page in a website, however when I do the iframe i get the following error on the website:

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://,,,,,, does not permit cross-origin framing.

I am currently using a salesforce app that creates forms, and allows me to embed this forms in external websites the same way, i am trying to embed my VF page, however when I try the forms it works fine.

So I guess it has to be something extra that i need to add in the VF page to allow this?
  • August 08, 2014
I have a site Which I have placed an iframe, this iframe is from a salesforce app that creates forms.

when i try to load the page i get the error
this connection is untruested
with technical details
The certificate is only valid for slotmatching16.salesforce.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

is there a way to fix this?
  • August 04, 2014
I have a group of custom activity fields, however I cant find them in either Task or Event, so I am wondering if they are stored some where else?
If i try to query on Force.com explorer:

SELECT  id, custom_field__c FROM EVENT
or
SELECT  id, custom_field__c FROM TASK

No such column on entity task or event
  • July 30, 2014
This VF page also displays future activities, but this are displayed -10hours, so the user who is booking the activity is getting wrong available times.
The way that I am using to send the datetime into VF page is by json.serialize.
i.e:this is what the vf page is receiving:
[{"title":"Meeting 1","start":"2014-08-01T08:30:00.000Z","id":"Meeting1","end1":"2014-08-01T10:30:00.000Z"}]
when the time for this appointment should be at 6.30pm
The way I am sending the time from VF Page to Controller
jQuery( 'input[id$=StartDateVisualForcePage]' ).val(Date.parse(start));
startMeetingTime = datetime.valueOf(StartDateVisualForcePage);
I am using arshaw calendar
  • July 30, 2014
Hi I am trying to follow this link (https://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/pages/Content/pages_compref_analytics_reportChart.htm) in order to get the reports api column names, in order to use some filters however I keep getting the following error
INVALID_SESSION_IDSession expired or invalid
when i try to open the following URL
https://cs6.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/analytics/reports/{!myreport}/describe

Is there anyhting that I am missing from the documentations?
Thanks

• April 18, 2015
I am wondering what is the best way to report a bug.
We are having an issue and I submitted a case and Salesforce keep closing it, with their generic close response,
"Please be informed that Developer support is currently available only to our premier customers and Premier partners ...."

I have posted this question on StackExchange regarding the bug
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/70187/low-code-coverage-when-production-and-new-test-class-to-deploy-are-over-80?noredirect=1#comment91714_70187

but to summarize it seems that the code coverage in our production org is displaying the wrong numbers, as all of them past and the overall is above 80%, when validation 1 test class that will increase a class coverage from 0% to 100% it fails saying that code coverga is only 73%
how can this be possible if the new test class will improve the coverage. The only thing that I can think is that the initial overal coverage is wrong and it is not 82%
  • March 26, 2015
HI,

How to Display the Reports and Dashboards in Partner Community .Which permissions need to give if we want to access the reports and dashboards in Community ?

please advise .

Thanks,
Shiva

Hi
I have a community, in there I have a set of VF pages, most of them have forms, for some odd reason pages that have an apex:form are not been rendered. I get the error message:

Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.

Please email us if you need to get in touch.

I know that th epage is ok as if i see it from my org: salesforce../apex/VFpage

it works fine

is there anything special that i need to add in my community that I am not aware of?

Thanks

• February 24, 2015
I have the following fields in my object:

Picklist: StageName
Picklist: Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c
Text:     Lost_Reason__c

My validation rule should be trigger if the StageName is selected Closed Lost and the other fields (Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c,Lost_Reason__c) are left empty

I have done the following but it only validates StageName and Lost_Reason__c

IF(
Lost_Reason__c  = "" &&
ISBLANK(TEXT(Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c)),
TRUE,FALSE
)

The weird part is that if I do: it doesnt validate Lost_Reason__c

IF(
ISBLANK(TEXT(Closed_Lost_Reason_Category__c)) &&
Lost_Reason__c  = "",
TRUE,FALSE
)

I dont understand what I am doing wrong
  • October 16, 2014
I am trying to add a look up to accounts in a visualforce page, however this look up only display business accounts, and I need to display both (Business and personal Accounts).

PAGE:
<apex:page controller="MyController" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:form >
  <apex:inputField value="{!referrer.Parentid}" />
    </apex:form>
CONTROLLER:

public with sharing class MyController {

public Account referrer{get;set;}

public MyController() {
        referrer = new Account();       
    }

}

On this post (https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000hq1AAAQ)
they mention that changing the param in the url of &cnpa=0 to &cnpa=1, so I guess there must be a set up somewhere in salesforce to change this value?
  • August 28, 2014
I am trying to display a visualforce page in a website, however when I do the iframe i get the following error on the website:

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://,,,,,, does not permit cross-origin framing.

I am currently using a salesforce app that creates forms, and allows me to embed this forms in external websites the same way, i am trying to embed my VF page, however when I try the forms it works fine.

So I guess it has to be something extra that i need to add in the VF page to allow this?
  • August 08, 2014
I have a site Which I have placed an iframe, this iframe is from a salesforce app that creates forms.

when i try to load the page i get the error
this connection is untruested
with technical details
The certificate is only valid for slotmatching16.salesforce.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

is there a way to fix this?
  • August 04, 2014
I have a group of custom activity fields, however I cant find them in either Task or Event, so I am wondering if they are stored some where else?
If i try to query on Force.com explorer:

SELECT  id, custom_field__c FROM EVENT
or
SELECT  id, custom_field__c FROM TASK

No such column on entity task or event
  • July 30, 2014
Hi,

We have create a visualforce page attached to a button so users can print pdf with fields on object. The problem I am having is that when I use renderas="pdf", for some reason the stylesheet indicated is not rendering properly.

I have tried using the css in two forms, by url and by uploading it as a static resource, as you can see on lines 13 and 14 on the below code. Also I have tried using the tag "applyHtmlTag" with value false to see if this helps, also I have tried changing the api version and duplicating the vf page and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas on how I can make the css work? If I remove the renderas="pdf" tag the css shows properly. Thanks!

<apex:page standardController="Boleta_Manual__c" renderAs="pdf">

<html lang="en">
    <head>
    <style type="text/css">
            @page {
        size: 13in  21in ;
          }

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
        <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"/>
        <title>factura</title>
        <apex:stylesheet value="https://netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap.min.css"/>
              <!--<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.bootstrap, 'css/bootstrap.min.css')}"/>-->
    </style>

</head>
    <body>
        <div class="container" id="page">
            <div class="row">
                <div class="col-md-12">
                    <div class="panel panel-default">
                        <div class="panel-heading">
                        <apex:image value="{!$Resource.setelHeader}"/>  
                        </div>
                        <table id="table-2"  class="table table-straped table-bordered">
                            <thead>
                            <tr>
                                <th>Boleta Setel</th>
                                <th>Distribuidor</th>
                                <th>Espeficique Otro</th>
                                <th>Boleta Cliente</th>
                            </tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>

<tr>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.name}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Distribuidor__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Espeficique_Otro__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.BoletaCliente__c}"/></td>
                                </tr>
                            </tbody>
                        </table>
                    </div>
                        <table class="table table-straped table-bordered">
                            <thead>
                                <tr>
                                    <th>Modelo</th>
                                    <th>IMEI</th>
                                    <th>Falla reportada</th>
                                    <th>Accesorios</th>
                                </tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Modelo__c}"/></td>                    
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.IMEI__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Falla_reportada__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Accesorios__c}"/></td>
                                </tr>

</tbody>
                        </table>
                    </div>

<thead>
                            <tr>
                                <th>Estado</th>
                                <th>Razón</th>
                                <th>Técnico</th>
                                <th>Cliente</th>
                            </tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Estado__c}"/></td>                    
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Raz_n__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.T_cnico__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Cliente__c}"/></td>
                                </tr>
                            </tbody>
                        </table>
                    </div>

<thead>
                                <tr>
                                    <th>Observaciones</th>
                                    <th>Descripción de la reparación</th>
                                    <th>Producto Recibido</th>
                                    <th>Fecha de salida</th>
                                    <th>Owner</th>
                                    <th>Last Modified By</th>
                                </tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.OBSERVACIONES__c}"/></td>                    
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Descripci_n_de_la_reparaci_n__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.ProductoRecibido__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Fecha_de_salida__c}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Owner.name}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.name}"/></td>
                                </tr>
                            </tbody>
                        </table>
                    </div>

<thead>
                                <tr>
                                    <th>Codigo de Pieza</th>
                                    <th>Descripción del Producto</th>

<th>Precio Costo Unidad</th>
                                    <th>Estado</th>
                                </tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>
                                    <!-- Aqui Valores de el Servicio #1 -->
                                <apex:repeat value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Piezas__r}" var="pr">
                                   <tr>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!pr.Name}"/></td>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!pr.Producto__r.Descripci_n__c}"/></td>

<td><apex:outputField value="{!pr.Producto__r.Precio_de_compra__c}"/></td>
                                   <td><apex:outputField value="{!pr.Estado__c}"/></td>
                                </tr> 
                                </apex:repeat>
                            </tbody>
                        </table>
                    </div>

<thead>
                                <tr>
                                    <th>Diagnostico</th>

</tr>
                            </thead>
                            <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                    <td><apex:outputField value="{!Boleta_Manual__c.Diagnostico__c}"/></td>
                                </tr>
                            </tbody>
                        </table>
                    </div>

</div>
            </div>

</div>
    </body>
</html>

Hi All,

I am trying to upload a file in to AWS using AWS Javascript SDK in Visual force Pages. Below is the java script code i have used to upload the file :

function uploadFile() {
       document.getElementById('btnUpload').disabled=true;
        ddocument.getElementById('btnUpload').disabled=true;
        document.getElementById('dvMsg').style.visibility='visible';
     AWS.config.update({ accessKeyId: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX', secretAccessKey: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' });
        AWS.config.update({region : 'regionName'});

var aws_bucket = new AWS.S3({ params: { Bucket: 'bucketName' } });

var fileChooser = document.getElementById('file');

var file = fileChooser.files[0];

var aws_err = ''; var timeStamp = '';var aws_data = '';

if (file) {

var aws_params = { Key: file.name, ContentType: file.type, Body: file };
         aws_bucket.putObject(aws_params, function (aws_err,aws_data) {
                //results.innerHTML = err ? 'ERROR!' : 'UPLOADED.';
             if(aws_err != null)
                {
                    results.innerHTML = ' Some Error Occured while processing your request, please try after some time.. ';
                    document.getElementById('dvMsg').innerHTML="";
                    }
                else
                    {

document.getElementById('dvMsg').style.visibility='hidden';
                        document.getElementById('dvMsg').innerHTML="UPLOADED";
                        }

});
     } else {
         results.innerHTML = 'Nothing to upload.';
     }
}

The above code worked perfect until 18th April 2014. From 21st April 2014, the same code is throwing error in IE ( but working in Firefox and Chrome) and not working at all.

And the Error is "Object doesn't support property or method 'indexOf' "

Also an update was happened in the salesforce on 18th April 11 PM PST,

Is this update causing an issue??

Please any one help us regarding the issue.

Hi,

I have a Visualforce page that I want to make safe for framing in an iframe on another page I own.  I want to specify X-FRAME-OPTIONS to allow access from my framing domain.  Many HTTP response header settings can be set by using a <meta http-equiv="" content="">, but X-FRAME-OPTIONS is cannot, due to security risks (the meta tag might not be evaluated until after some of the page has been rendered).

Is there any way to specify X-FRAME-OPTIONS for a Visualforce page?  Is there a setting in Salesforce I can change?  Is there any Visualforce code I can insert?

Thanks!

For some reason my variables from my Flow are passing back as null to my VF Controller extension.  Trying to set the finish page using these. Was able to understand how in another post (Rajaram).

Controller extension is below.  The vafacilityid is an Input/Output variable in Flow FacilityLookup and should return the Account ID newly created. In the flow I added a screen that validates that the variable does have a value at the end of the flow so something is wrong with the controller?

Controller Extension

public class flowFinishContExt_Acct {

private final Account acct;

public flowFinishContExt_Acct(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
this.acct = (Account)stdController.getRecord();
}

public Flow.Interview.FacilityLookup atFlow {get; set;}

public String getaccountID() {
if (atFlow==null) return '';
else return atFlow.vafacilityid;
}

public PageReference getFinishPage(){
PageReference p = new PageReference(''/apex/FacilityMainTabbed' + getaccountId());
p.setRedirect(true);
return p;
}

}

Hi All,

i want to convert system date to mm/dd/yyyy format in controller.Any one can you please help me this.

Thanks in advance.

I am trying to delete a visualforce page and I have removed all the references to it.

But still, when I try to delete it returns me a list of pages with the message "This visualforce page is referenced elsewhere in salesforce.com. Remove the usage and try again."

These pages have no any reference to the page I am deleting, as far as I know the only way a page can refer to another page is through:

1. {!$Page.pageName}
  2. <apex:include/>

Is there any other way the page is being referred that I don't know of?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is there anyone who has some experience in using DocuSign API in salesforce?

I would like some help in there generated DocuSign WSDLs.

Hi All,

I am trying to upload a file in to AWS using AWS Javascript SDK in Visual force Pages. Below is the java script code i have used to upload the file :

function uploadFile() {
       document.getElementById('btnUpload').disabled=true;
        ddocument.getElementById('btnUpload').disabled=true;
        document.getElementById('dvMsg').style.visibility='visible';
     AWS.config.update({ accessKeyId: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX', secretAccessKey: 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' });
        AWS.config.update({region : 'regionName'});

var aws_bucket = new AWS.S3({ params: { Bucket: 'bucketName' } });

var fileChooser = document.getElementById('file');

var file = fileChooser.files[0];

var aws_err = ''; var timeStamp = '';var aws_data = '';

if (file) {

var aws_params = { Key: file.name, ContentType: file.type, Body: file };
         aws_bucket.putObject(aws_params, function (aws_err,aws_data) {
                //results.innerHTML = err ? 'ERROR!' : 'UPLOADED.';
             if(aws_err != null)
                {
                    results.innerHTML = ' Some Error Occured while processing your request, please try after some time.. ';
                    document.getElementById('dvMsg').innerHTML="";
                    }
                else
                    {

document.getElementById('dvMsg').style.visibility='hidden';
                        document.getElementById('dvMsg').innerHTML="UPLOADED";
                        }

});
     } else {
         results.innerHTML = 'Nothing to upload.';
     }
}

The above code worked perfect until 18th April 2014. From 21st April 2014, the same code is throwing error in IE ( but working in Firefox and Chrome) and not working at all.

And the Error is "Object doesn't support property or method 'indexOf' "

Also an update was happened in the salesforce on 18th April 11 PM PST,

Is this update causing an issue??

Please any one help us regarding the issue.

Hi,

I have a Visualforce page that I want to make safe for framing in an iframe on another page I own.  I want to specify X-FRAME-OPTIONS to allow access from my framing domain.  Many HTTP response header settings can be set by using a <meta http-equiv="" content="">, but X-FRAME-OPTIONS is cannot, due to security risks (the meta tag might not be evaluated until after some of the page has been rendered).

Is there any way to specify X-FRAME-OPTIONS for a Visualforce page?  Is there a setting in Salesforce I can change?  Is there any Visualforce code I can insert?

Thanks!

I am trying to delete a visualforce page and I have removed all the references to it.

But still, when I try to delete it returns me a list of pages with the message "This visualforce page is referenced elsewhere in salesforce.com. Remove the usage and try again."

These pages have no any reference to the page I am deleting, as far as I know the only way a page can refer to another page is through:

1. {!$Page.pageName}
  2. <apex:include/>

Is there any other way the page is being referred that I don't know of?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

When I use the following piece of code  I get the error "Field expression not allowed for generic SObject". Can you tell me why even after cast the generic sObject to the correct class I get the error? Is there any solution to get properties from a generic sObject after cast it to a specific sObject type (example an Account or Lead)?

public static void setCode(sObject[] objs){

for (sObject o:objs)
        {
            if (o.getSObjectType() == Account.sObjectType)
            {
                o = (Account) o;
            }
            else if (o.getSObjectType() == Lead.sObjectType)
            {
                o = (Lead) o;
            }

tempCode = generateNewCode(o.Name);

Thanks in advance.