• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

We are trying to build iOS apps that support 64 bits using the SDK, but it looks like the SDK and its dependencies haven't been updated for 64 bits yet.

Do you have a timeframe on when the SDK will support 64 bits? Our internal apps depend on this, and we want to take full advantage of the iPhone 5s and the iPad Air / iPad mini with Retina.

I looked at the 3rd party libraries, and it seems like those haven't been updated in months. Would you consider moving away from those 3rd party libraries, if they aren't updated?

Thanks!
  • March 18, 2014
Hi guys,

We are trying to build iOS apps that support 64 bits using the SDK, but it looks like the SDK and its dependencies haven't been updated for 64 bits yet.

Do you have a timeframe on when the SDK will support 64 bits? Our internal apps depend on this, and we want to take full advantage of the iPhone 5s and the iPad Air / iPad mini with Retina.

I looked at the 3rd party libraries, and it seems like those haven't been updated in months. Would you consider moving away from those 3rd party libraries, if they aren't updated?

Thanks!
  • March 18, 2014
Hi guys,

Thanks!
  • March 18, 2014