• ISITECH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
we are three students doing a graduation project on salesforce plateforme.
my question is the following :
- we created a first account called, isitech.partner@gmail.com "system administrator": fully working even with the apex eclipse force.com api.
- we created a second account edold "system administrator" : fully working able to use the api as well.
our problem is that we need two more accounts with the same authorizations to be able to connect to our own computers each without resetting the security token each, because in the end it disconnects the other computer.
we would like to have each our own account and work on our project together and sync it all together, but the developer edition doesn't allow us to have more than two salesforce license, is there a way to get two more somehow? or any other way to create accounts allowed to modify the plateforme for our project?
thanks again in advance
hello,
I'm new in the force.com developement environement, but I'm a programmer already, anyways, my problem is not coding related, it is the very first step which is connecting a new project to the "www.salesforce.com" plateforme.
i have successfully installed the force.com plugin into the Eclipse IDE, but still when i want to create a new project and give my ID, Password, and Security Token, it tells me everytime that to check my creditentials, and to see and check my internet connection.
but actually my profile is the only profile for the moment as "System Administrator", and i'm sure that my internet connection works fine.
Does anyone have an idea of a solution or a hint i know i can develop with the only plateforme but i prefer to program on my computer (actually it is a macbook pro, but i doubt that it makes a difference).
Thanks to anyone who has any help, information that would help.
i can give a hand in C, java and some other programming languages in return.
Hello,
we are three students doing a graduation project on salesforce plateforme.
my question is the following :
- we created a first account called, isitech.partner@gmail.com "system administrator": fully working even with the apex eclipse force.com api.
- we created a second account edold "system administrator" : fully working able to use the api as well.
our problem is that we need two more accounts with the same authorizations to be able to connect to our own computers each without resetting the security token each, because in the end it disconnects the other computer.
we would like to have each our own account and work on our project together and sync it all together, but the developer edition doesn't allow us to have more than two salesforce license, is there a way to get two more somehow? or any other way to create accounts allowed to modify the plateforme for our project?
thanks again in advance
hello,
I'm new in the force.com developement environement, but I'm a programmer already, anyways, my problem is not coding related, it is the very first step which is connecting a new project to the "www.salesforce.com" plateforme.
i have successfully installed the force.com plugin into the Eclipse IDE, but still when i want to create a new project and give my ID, Password, and Security Token, it tells me everytime that to check my creditentials, and to see and check my internet connection.
but actually my profile is the only profile for the moment as "System Administrator", and i'm sure that my internet connection works fine.
Does anyone have an idea of a solution or a hint i know i can develop with the only plateforme but i prefer to program on my computer (actually it is a macbook pro, but i doubt that it makes a difference).
Thanks to anyone who has any help, information that would help.
i can give a hand in C, java and some other programming languages in return.