• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear community,

Does anyone know if when OneDrive is linked to salesforce, is there a possibility to save files to OneDrive and not only read files from it? For me, it's just an external source and we cannot save documents to OneDrive

Thanks in advanced for your kind help

Best Regards,

Roniel Navarro
Dear friends

I've come across to the following error while running a visualforce page:

ResourceEvaluationAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times) Class.AP302_CalculateAverageRanking.calculateAverageRanking: line 44, column 1 Trigger.ResourceEvaluationAfterUpdate: line 45, column 1

The query that pops the error:

list<AggregateResult> resList = new list<AggregateResult> ([Select COUNT(Id) noOfResEval,
SUM(Ranking__c) totalRanking,
ResourceCatalogue__r.ParentResource__c rcaParent,
ResourceCatalogue__r.Name rcaName,
ResourceCatalogue__c rca
From ResourceEvaluation__c 
Where (ResourceCatalogue__c IN:resourceIds 
OR ResourceCatalogue__r.ParentResource__c IN:resourceIds)
AND Ranking__c > 0
AND LastModifiedDate = LAST_N_DAYS:180
group by ResourceCatalogue__c,ResourceCatalogue__r.ParentResource__c
,ResourceCatalogue__r.Name]);

According to this site provided before by salesforce support: 
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=How-can-I-make-my-SOQL-query-selective-And-the-process-to-determine-the-fields-that-can-be-custom-indexed&language=en_US

The query must have at least three filters and at least one of them must be selective, meaning that if it's a standard index should return less than 30% of the total records of the object total records or if it's a custom index less than 10% of the records. 

In this case we have three filters, one of them it's a standard (foreign key) ResourceCatalogue__c, we can consider the query selective as, at least of the three filter is selective, this return 203 from 155386 records. The other two filters are not selective but it shouldn't matter as at least one of them it's selective.

Can you please help us with this problem?

Best Regards,

Roniel
Dear fellows

I've come across to an error in one of my apex classes:

Error:Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0Tb000000E6kACEAZ; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times) Class.AP516_SetTECHAmountDue.updateTechAmountDue: line 29, column 1 Trigger.ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: line 189, column 1: [] Class.AP511_SetTechTotalAmountDue.updateAmtDueCurrency: line 149, column 1 Trigger.ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: line 177, column 1: []

The query is really simple and, as sugested by salesforce, I've splitted the filters of the query to see if in any of them, the result is greater than 100k records. The object where this query is running against to, has more than 100k records as well but the filter when applied separately retrieves way less than 100k records.

Your help and guidance are really appreciated

Best Regards,

Roniel Navarro
Dear fellows

I've come across to an error in one of my apex classes:

Error:Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a0Tb000000E6kACEAZ; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times) Class.AP516_SetTECHAmountDue.updateTechAmountDue: line 29, column 1 Trigger.ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: line 189, column 1: [] Class.AP511_SetTechTotalAmountDue.updateAmtDueCurrency: line 149, column 1 Trigger.ClientInvoiceAfterUpdate: line 177, column 1: []

The query is really simple and, as sugested by salesforce, I've splitted the filters of the query to see if in any of them, the result is greater than 100k records. The object where this query is running against to, has more than 100k records as well but the filter when applied separately retrieves way less than 100k records.

Your help and guidance are really appreciated

Best Regards,

Roniel Navarro
I want to view my Sharepoint documnets in salesforce using "File Connect" introduced in Winter15 release for connecting to External Data source but i am facing a problem to connect to sharepoint. I have used the follwing link for Set Up Salesforce Files Connect :

http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/api_cti/release-notes/rn_chatter_files_connect_setup.htm and followed the steps below :

1) First, enable Files Connect, and let users access related
    external data sources

a) Enable Files Connect for your organization.

b) Let users access Files Connect data sources.

2) For cloud-based data sources, create an authentication provider, and then define the source

a) Create a SharePoint Online authentication provider.

b) Define a SharePoint Online external data source for Files Connect.

But when completing the step2 b) and clicking on Start Authentication Flow on Save as checked and saving it takes me to sharepoint login page and when logged in to sharepoint following error occurs:

The query String "redirect_uri" is missing or invalid
User-added image

I have checked lots of sites but unable to correct fix this issue.If anyone has knowledge please,please share it with me as soon as possible .