• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Per support instructions can someone disable click jack protection on this org?

https://org62.my.salesforce.com/0013000000ZmVOo

Customer request below....

I see that response now in my previous emails but thought it was an older comment - my mistake for misreading the time stamps. However, I'm not sure why this would require developer resources. The only change I'm trying to make is to be allowed to uncheck the "enable clickjack protection for non-setup Salesforce page" under the Security Controls -> Session Settings section. Here's a screenshot:

Inline image 1

Is this not a setting that your support team can switch on/off?

FYI, our vocalcom implementation engineer told me that this clickjack protection setting is what is preventing us from accessing certain features of their product within SalesForce. These features were accessible 2 weeks ago then suddenly became inaccessible, so vocalcom's assumption is that SalesForce support or engineers pushed out an update that changed our session settings (would have to have been within the last 2 weeks). If that is not the case please let me know so that I can attempt further troubleshooting with vocalcom.
Per support instructions can someone disable click jack protection on this org?

https://org62.my.salesforce.com/0013000000ZmVOo

Customer request below....

I see that response now in my previous emails but thought it was an older comment - my mistake for misreading the time stamps. However, I'm not sure why this would require developer resources. The only change I'm trying to make is to be allowed to uncheck the "enable clickjack protection for non-setup Salesforce page" under the Security Controls -> Session Settings section. Here's a screenshot:

Inline image 1

Is this not a setting that your support team can switch on/off?

FYI, our vocalcom implementation engineer told me that this clickjack protection setting is what is preventing us from accessing certain features of their product within SalesForce. These features were accessible 2 weeks ago then suddenly became inaccessible, so vocalcom's assumption is that SalesForce support or engineers pushed out an update that changed our session settings (would have to have been within the last 2 weeks). If that is not the case please let me know so that I can attempt further troubleshooting with vocalcom.