• Member since 2014
  • SMS Management & Technology

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any Template Engine like FreeMaker(in Java) which can be used to generate XML or JSON based on Changing data? I am looking for this feature so that I dont have to hardcode the XML structure in my Apex code, instead I will be creating a template and the engine will be able to take the required dataMap as an input along with the template (Static Resource) and will create the XML dynamically. This will enable me to create XMLs without any further coding even if I have any change in the XML template/structure.
Is there any Template Engine like FreeMaker(in Java) which can be used to generate XML or JSON based on Changing data? I am looking for this feature so that I dont have to hardcode the XML structure in my Apex code, instead I will be creating a template and the engine will be able to take the required dataMap as an input along with the template (Static Resource) and will create the XML dynamically. This will enable me to create XMLs without any further coding even if I have any change in the XML template/structure.