• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom button on the opportuntiy related list on the contact record as follows:
/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=Opportunity&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&save_new_url=/006/e?lookupcmpgn=1&cancelURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&ent=Opportunity&conid={!Contact.Id}&opp6={!Contact.LeadSource}&CF00N80000004cLg4={!Contact.Name}&CF00N80000004cLg4_lkid={!Contact.Id}
It is working as expected with 1 exception, if the user clicks "cancel" on the new opportunity record AFTER they've already selected the record type; it takes them back to the home screen instead of back to the orignating contact record. I've been playing around with the CancelURL and the retURL and I can't get it to work. The odd thing is if the user hits cancel on the record type selection screen it works as expected, it's just if they continue past the record type selection to the new record then hit cancel. 
I have a custom button on the opportuntiy related list on the contact record as follows:
/setup/ui/recordtypeselect.jsp?ent=Opportunity&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&save_new_url=/006/e?lookupcmpgn=1&cancelURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&ent=Opportunity&conid={!Contact.Id}&opp6={!Contact.LeadSource}&CF00N80000004cLg4={!Contact.Name}&CF00N80000004cLg4_lkid={!Contact.Id}
It is working as expected with 1 exception, if the user clicks "cancel" on the new opportunity record AFTER they've already selected the record type; it takes them back to the home screen instead of back to the orignating contact record. I've been playing around with the CancelURL and the retURL and I can't get it to work. The odd thing is if the user hits cancel on the record type selection screen it works as expected. 

I have a custom object with a custom multi-pick-list field and would like create a VF page that displays all the different pick-list value options that users can just use to copy and paste.

Can someone help with the controller and VF page code?

Thanks.
I have an object I need to query that has a reltionship to the opportunity object.

I need to find records that are related to a specfic set of opportunties (15 different opportunties)

Do I have to type out 

WHERE Opportunity__c = '006XXXXXXXX' OR Opportunity__c = '006XXXXXXXX' OR WHERE Opportunity__c = '006XXXXXXX' 15 times?

Is it possible to do something similar to fomrulas where you can do Opportunity__c = OR (Value1, Value1, Value3, etc)
I followed the instructions here: http://rjpalombo.com/2013/11/counting-open-activities-salesforce/

That code works perfectly in my sandbox org and does what it needs. When I try to deploy to production I get the following error:

the following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage. OpportunityProductTrigger

The odd thing is that Trigger it refers to in the error  (OpportunityProduct Trigger) shows 100% code coverage and has long existed in the production org. The trigger was created by 1 of our contracted developers. I'm not a developer myself but understand all the basic concepts and slowly trying to learn.  
It is working as expected with 1 exception, if the user clicks "cancel" on the new opportunity record AFTER they've already selected the record type; it takes them back to the home screen instead of back to the orignating contact record. I've been playing around with the CancelURL and the retURL and I can't get it to work. The odd thing is if the user hits cancel on the record type selection screen it works as expected, it's just if they continue past the record type selection to the new record then hit cancel. 
I have a custom object with a custom multi-pick-list field and would like create a VF page that displays all the different pick-list value options that users can just use to copy and paste.

Can someone help with the controller and VF page code?

Thanks.
I have an object I need to query that has a reltionship to the opportunity object.

I need to find records that are related to a specfic set of opportunties (15 different opportunties)

Do I have to type out 

WHERE Opportunity__c = '006XXXXXXXX' OR Opportunity__c = '006XXXXXXXX' OR WHERE Opportunity__c = '006XXXXXXX' 15 times?

Is it possible to do something similar to fomrulas where you can do Opportunity__c = OR (Value1, Value1, Value3, etc)