• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

In my Visual force page while clicking on a lookup icon, I need to open a popup window to select list of available options

Am using the following line of code to open a popup.
window.showModalDialog('/apex/CustomCausalityLookup', passvalue, 'dialogHeight:450px; dialogWidth:700px;');
it is working as expected in FireFox but in Chrome pop up is not coming.(I have checked the Chrome browser settings and checked Allow popup option ...)
While cliking on a link in Chrome am getting the following error in developer console

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function AddNewCause?retURL=%2Fa05%2Fl%3FretURL%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc.na15.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252FS…:75
openlookup
AddNewCause?retURL=%2Fa05%2Fl%3FretURL%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc.na15.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252FS…:75
onclick
AddNewCause?retURL=%2Fa05%2Fl%3FretURL%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc.na15.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252FS…:12

Any idea..??
If anyone need more info about the page am ready to give..

Thanks in advance
Chitra
I have a visualforce page which contains 4 tabs.In one of the tab i need to include another visualforce page.

When I tried to do this with <apex:include> i got the following error
" Error: 'apex:form' component cannot be nested within form tags "
If I remove form tag in anyof the page,it contains lots of components that can not survive without form.

For instance if I delete the form tag then it is showing the error like
" Error: <apex:selectRadio> (under <apex:page>) must occur between <apex:form></apex:form> tags. "

In this situation how can I include one visual force page inside of another..?

Any idea would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance
Chitra
Hi All,

In my visual force page where ever I place the cursor it is showing the page name as the tooltip(title).Its really annoying.

I need to remove this one...can anyone know how to do this...???

Thanks
Chitra
When ever I click on the case am getting Feed view as the default view and I do not want this.I need the details page as my default page view.

Is it possible to make the details view as the default view...?

Thanks
Chitra
Hi Everyone,

Am struggling with this for long time.Trying to add sorting for my pageblock table.

If all the columns contains direct values I can easily use standard controller even though it is server side.But it has some agrregate result,boolean values  also.I do not know how to add sorting for thses aggregate values.

If I use StandardController then the aggregate result sorting is not working.

If am using Enhanced page block table(V-2.25) the boolean sort is not working.

If I use Enhanced Pageblock table ADV(V-2.01) then the link field(first field is id field and made it as link to view the record) is not getting sorted.
I have all these fields in my table.

So how can I add sorting for these columns....???

Any idea..??

Thanks
Chitra
Hi All,

It may be a dump question but am not able to get the answer for this..
My situation is I will be entering some hint values in Rich Text box and need to show(toggle) it to the user based on the click event.

Am entring the values in rich text field line by line.While entering the value am giving enter to make it as line by line.
When am viewing the record with this value is coming properly.

But when am assigning this value to a div tag it is coming as a paragraph instead of line by line.

Why am placing this content to div tag means i need to toggle that rich text content based on the user click.Below is my code,
<apex:column breakBefore="true" colspan="2" headerValue="Hint" style="border-size:0px;border-color:#fff;" > 
    <div id="{!c.data.Name}" class="hider" style="border-size:0px;border-color:#fff;">
        {!c.data.Hint__c}
    </div>
</apex:column>
So what change needs to be done to display the rich text data as it is inside of the DIV..

Any help..

Thanks
Chitra
I have a page block table and added column values specifically instead of referring the whole object as a list. The requirement is I need to add sorting for all the columns. I have followed this blog page (http://gaganbansalblog4u.com/2013/02/28/pagination-in-visualforce-page-along-with-sorting/" target="_blank)

and added sorting for the columns which I have simply queried from object.

the problem here is,in my pageblock table I have 2 aggregate result fields/coulmns and I need to add sorting functionality to those columns as well.

Assigning values for all the fields for the first time, In the standard controller constructor retrieving the query result in a list and assigning the list to the standard controller as mentioned in the blog.

In the constructor part itself created 2 Map variables and assigned the aggregate query result value to that particular field.

When I go for sorting, For simple sorting(non aggregate result fields) am simply querying the object with asc/desc and assigning the list to the standard controller constructor.

But am unable to use the same procedure for this aggregate result value..

I tried all the ways..Nothing is working for me..

Have anyone faced this kind of scenarios.. Any idea.. I hope am not confusing..If you need any more info I can provide... Thanks in advance..
Hi All,

In my Visual force page while clicking on a lookup icon, I need to open a popup window to select list of available options

Am using the following line of code to open a popup.
window.showModalDialog('/apex/CustomCausalityLookup', passvalue, 'dialogHeight:450px; dialogWidth:700px;');
it is working as expected in FireFox but in Chrome pop up is not coming.(I have checked the Chrome browser settings and checked Allow popup option ...)
While cliking on a link in Chrome am getting the following error in developer console

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function AddNewCause?retURL=%2Fa05%2Fl%3FretURL%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc.na15.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252FS…:75
openlookup
AddNewCause?retURL=%2Fa05%2Fl%3FretURL%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc.na15.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252FS…:75
onclick
AddNewCause?retURL=%2Fa05%2Fl%3FretURL%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fc.na15.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252FS…:12

Any idea..??
If anyone need more info about the page am ready to give..

Thanks in advance
Chitra
I have a visualforce page which contains 4 tabs.In one of the tab i need to include another visualforce page.

When I tried to do this with <apex:include> i got the following error
" Error: 'apex:form' component cannot be nested within form tags "
If I remove form tag in anyof the page,it contains lots of components that can not survive without form.

For instance if I delete the form tag then it is showing the error like
" Error: <apex:selectRadio> (under <apex:page>) must occur between <apex:form></apex:form> tags. "

In this situation how can I include one visual force page inside of another..?

Any idea would be appreciated..

Thanks in advance
Chitra
Hi All,

In my visual force page where ever I place the cursor it is showing the page name as the tooltip(title).Its really annoying.

I need to remove this one...can anyone know how to do this...???

Thanks
Chitra
When ever I click on the case am getting Feed view as the default view and I do not want this.I need the details page as my default page view.

Is it possible to make the details view as the default view...?

Thanks
Chitra
Hi Everyone,

Am struggling with this for long time.Trying to add sorting for my pageblock table.

If all the columns contains direct values I can easily use standard controller even though it is server side.But it has some agrregate result,boolean values  also.I do not know how to add sorting for thses aggregate values.

If I use StandardController then the aggregate result sorting is not working.

If am using Enhanced page block table(V-2.25) the boolean sort is not working.

If I use Enhanced Pageblock table ADV(V-2.01) then the link field(first field is id field and made it as link to view the record) is not getting sorted.
I have all these fields in my table.

So how can I add sorting for these columns....???

Any idea..??

Thanks
Chitra
Hi All,

It may be a dump question but am not able to get the answer for this..
My situation is I will be entering some hint values in Rich Text box and need to show(toggle) it to the user based on the click event.

Am entring the values in rich text field line by line.While entering the value am giving enter to make it as line by line.
When am viewing the record with this value is coming properly.

But when am assigning this value to a div tag it is coming as a paragraph instead of line by line.

Why am placing this content to div tag means i need to toggle that rich text content based on the user click.Below is my code,
<apex:column breakBefore="true" colspan="2" headerValue="Hint" style="border-size:0px;border-color:#fff;" > 
    <div id="{!c.data.Name}" class="hider" style="border-size:0px;border-color:#fff;">
        {!c.data.Hint__c}
    </div>
</apex:column>
So what change needs to be done to display the rich text data as it is inside of the DIV..

Any help..

Thanks
Chitra