• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone, 
I hope someone can help. 
I am not a developer, rather a point-click admin. A little background: In my org we have a custom button that creates a Case from a custom object "Sales Order". This button executes JavaScript. And it SOMETIMES populates a Sales Order number with a coma in a lookup field on a Case, which is not recognized and the error is displayed. This is part of that code:
....location.href='/500/e?retURL=/{!Sales_Order__c.Id}&RecordType=012C0000000QCAN&CF00NC0000005DY09={!Sales_Order__c.Order_Number__c}....
I decided to try to re-write this button with Flow. The idea is to 1) display a message to a user, 2) Lookup to Account from Sales Order; 3) Get a list of Contacts from this Account; 4) Display this list to users and let them choose an appropriate contact; 5) Create a new Case that is related to this SO (custom relationship), to the same Account, and to the chosen Contact. I can't figure out how to do this with the Flow? Do I have to use Visualforce for this? Can someone give me a little direction on how to do that? Thank you in advance!!!
Hi everyone, 
I hope someone can help. 
I am not a developer, rather a point-click admin. A little background: In my org we have a custom button that creates a Case from a custom object "Sales Order". This button executes JavaScript. And it SOMETIMES populates a Sales Order number with a coma in a lookup field on a Case, which is not recognized and the error is displayed. This is part of that code:
....location.href='/500/e?retURL=/{!Sales_Order__c.Id}&RecordType=012C0000000QCAN&CF00NC0000005DY09={!Sales_Order__c.Order_Number__c}....
I decided to try to re-write this button with Flow. The idea is to 1) display a message to a user, 2) Lookup to Account from Sales Order; 3) Get a list of Contacts from this Account; 4) Display this list to users and let them choose an appropriate contact; 5) Create a new Case that is related to this SO (custom relationship), to the same Account, and to the chosen Contact. I can't figure out how to do this with the Flow? Do I have to use Visualforce for this? Can someone give me a little direction on how to do that? Thank you in advance!!!
Hi everyone, 
I hope someone can help. 
Hi All,

I am displaying the createdDate field in visualforce page, using apex:outputtext.
<apex:outputText value="{!comment.CreatedDate}"/>

It is getting displayed in GMT timezone. Can I display it in current user's timezone, using apex:outputtext, without using any coding?

I cannot use outputField, it will give 'Not a valid binding' error

Thanks