• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to get the list of piclist values for a salesforce field inside my c# application.

I'd be happy to use the rest api, the .NET api and client.DesribeAsync method, or anything else.

I'd appreciate any help to point me in the right direction.

Scott
I need to get the list of piclist values for a salesforce field inside my c# application.

I'd be happy to use the rest api, the .NET api and client.DesribeAsync method, or anything else.

I'd appreciate any help to point me in the right direction.

Scott
Hi team,

i m using Nugate Package Developerforce.com as a salesforce tools kit but it gives the erro like below while built the project

Error : 

The 'Microsoft.Bcl 1.1.8' package requires NuGet client version '2.8.1' or above, but the current NuGet version is '2.7.41115.310'.

The 'Microsoft.Bcl.Async 1.0.168' package requires NuGet client version '2.8.1' or above, but the current NuGet version is '2.7.41115.310'.

The 'Microsoft.Net.Http 2.2.20' package requires NuGet client version '2.8.1' or above, but the current NuGet version is '2.7.41115.310'.

MSB3073: The command ""C:\Users\2024\Desktop\Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET-master\Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET-master\samples\SimpleConsole\.nuget\NuGet.exe"

install "C:\Users\2024\Desktop\Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET-master\Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET-master\samples\SimpleConsole\packages.config" -source ""  -NonInteractive -RequireConsent -solutionDir "C:\Users\2024\Desktop\Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET-master\Force.com-Toolkit-for-NET-master\samples\SimpleConsole\ "" exited with code 1.

i have also update the Nugate.exe and also update all the tool kit,

can any one help me out for this ?