• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have uploaded new version of my application, its a manage package(version 1.16). It uploaded successfully and generated a link. But when I tried to install this application into one of my clients sandbox org or production org it was unsuccessful.
I got following error mail from SF team -

Your request to install package "(My package name)" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Client's org name * (Client's org Id)
User: My name (My user id)
Package: Package Name (Pckage Id)
Error Number:  (Error number)xxxxxxxx-xxxxx

Package Install Failed

An error has occurred during a package install operation.

Thank You,
salesforce.com

I logged a case but then developer team asked me to post it in developer support board as they provide support only for premier customers and premier partners.

Please help me regarding this.

Thank you.
Hello,

I have uploaded new version of my application, its a manage package(version 1.16). It uploaded successfully and generated a link. But when I tried to install this application into one of my clients sandbox org or production org it was unsuccessful.
I got following error mail from SF team -

Your request to install package "(My package name)" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Client's org name * (Client's org Id)
User: My name (My user id)
Package: Package Name (Pckage Id)
Error Number:  (Error number)xxxxxxxx-xxxxx

Package Install Failed

An error has occurred during a package install operation.

Thank You,
salesforce.com

I logged a case but then developer team asked me to post it in developer support board as they provide support only for premier customers and premier partners.

Please help me regarding this.

Thank you.