Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting this error when i was updating custom object,i used @future also  
Let say we are performing on Account object

User-added image

On my visualforce page i have a button for each and every record as shown in image, on click of this button i want to open a pop up window. In whcih popup window should conatins account name and phone fields and save and cancel buttons only. Later by entering the values for account name and phone fields, if i click on save button, the values should be populated in perticular record(Should be modified in respected record). If i click on cancel button the popup window should be closed.

For this process, i tried several times with out success by using following code
<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accs">
<script>
  function OpenVfpage(pid){
  var newwindow = window.open('/'+pid, 'name=_blank','height=500,width=500,left=250,top=100');
  newwindow.focus();
 }
</script>
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accs}" var="a" >
                <apex:column value="{!a.Id}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.Phone}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.Industry}"/>
                <apex:column id="two">
                    <apex:commandButton value="Click" onclick="OpenVfpage('{!a.id}')" reRender="two"/>
               </apex:column>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

This code is giving one popup window which conatins a detailed page of a record. but this is not reqiurement.

can you please share your thoughts along with code???

Thanking you 

KS Kumaar
Hi,

I have a picklist(Multiselect) field, userPkList, that contains a list users in the format of "LastName, FirstName". Each value that is select is separated by a semicolon and the very last entry does not contain a semicolon. 

Example (LastName, FirstName) 1:
 "Schmo, Joe; Allen, Bary; Queen, Oliver"

Example (LastName, FirstName) 2:
"Queen, Oliver, Allen, Bary; Schmo, Joe; Last1, First1; LastAbc, FirstAbc"

I need help in figuring out a way to parse this picklist (multiselect) field so that I can pull each individual Last and First name and then run a query to get the user record associated to that user. I cannot figure out a good way to do this.

Example of desired logic:

//get userPkList values into a string
//parse string so i can separate all the values based on the semicolon (;) so that i now have a list<string> that is in the format of "lastName, FirstName" per record in the list<string>
//for every string in the list<string> I am going to split the string to get first and last name
//then insert first + ' ' + last into a separate List<String>
//using the new List<String>, obtain all the users in the systems.

I am getting this error when i was updating custom object,i used @future also  
I have created a Visualforce email template that automatically attaches a PDF rendering of a quote from the opportunity object. It works fine when manually selecting the template from the email author page.

However, if I create a custom button on the opportunity page to take me to the email author page with the whoid, whatid, and template id defined in the URL, the email subject and body show up just fine but there is no attachment. Anyone else run into this? Any ideas on a fix?

Message Edited by trsmith on 11-17-2008 01:08 PM

Message Edited by trsmith on 11-17-2008 01:10 PM