• 35 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have this formula now that is active, but I want it to work for only certain profiles and I'm having trouble adding the Profile ID's and getting it to work. Any Ideas?
Current Formula:
AND(
ISPICKVAL(Status, "Closed"),
ISBLANK(Resolution__c),
OR(
RecordTypeId = "01230000000n2BN",
RecordTypeId = "01230000000naxx"
),
NOT(
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Close_Reason__c, "Duplicate Incident"),
ISPICKVAL(Close_Reason__c, "FYI"),
ISPICKVAL(SelectSite_Modules__c, "Order Failure"),
IsSelfServiceOpened__c = true
)
)
)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trying to ADD THIS BELOW into the formula and have it work. Right now, if I add this when I log in and I know my profile is listed below, the validation rule stops popping up.

OR(
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p1K2",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00e30000001PsAN",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p17H",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p17I",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001orFY",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p0o5",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001orNi",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p0o0"
)

When picklist field Opportunity Type is not equal to new customer, then you can't choose the Order Form titled New Customer. So when a user had New Customer for opportunity type and they try to choose the New Customer Order Form, they will get an error message.

Thanks for any help.

Here is the fomula that I have now. I'm trying to include multiple profile names in the formula so the validation rule error will appear for all profiles. I've gotten it to work if I just have one profile name listed, but I need to account for all the profile names in my example formula below.

IF(AND($Profile.Name == "Field Sales - MD 7132010 - Comm AE,Field Sales - MD 7132010,Field Sales - Higher Ed,Field Sales - Commercial East,Inside Sales", BMXQ__Proposal_Template__r.Name == "LEGAL 1. Order Form: New Customer"),true,false)

Thanks,

Trying to create a formula at the Quote object that will change the record type based off field at opportunity being poplulated.

If opportunity field (Sales Ops Review Date is not null) then change Quote Record Type to Non/Post Approval

I also think we would need one for the opposite which would be If Sales Ops Review Date is null, then Quote Record Type should equal Pre-Approval.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.
Trying to create a currency formula field that will sum all YR1 - YR6 Contract Values where the Product Family filed equals (CLM) and if the Opportunity Type equals new customer. If it is a “New Customer” and the CLM products do not total $30,000 in YR1 - YR6 , then will create and alert off this field if it's less than $30K.

Something like this: If Opportunity Type = New Customer and Product Family = CLM and the SUM of YR1 + YR2 +YR3 + YR4 + YR5 +YR6 then put the value of the sum of YR1 through YR 6 in this new field.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Phillip

I'm trying to create a formula that will send an email alert if the Account Owner changes of a customer account which is defined by a picklist field called Type.

If Account Owner ID changes and Type picklist field value = Customer (Formula would be based off this scenario)

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

I'm trying to create a formula that will send email alert when Account Type equals Customer and the Account Owner Changes. Here is what I have tried which is not working so any help would be appreciated.

IF(ISPICKVAL(Type, "Customer") AND( ISCHANGED(OwnerId)
Our code coverage is saying that we're at 77%, but when we try to deploy we're getting a code coverage error back that says we are only at 74% coverage. Why would it give us that we are 77%, but then when we try to deploy we get this error of only 74% coverage?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Phillip

Trying to create a Picklist Value formula field that will cover 14 tiers. I have the first part done, but I need it to include up to 14 tiers.

So I have  If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "1"), 1,0) which is correct, but I need this to go up to 14 tiers.

Something like this, but I'm not sure how to write it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "1"), 1,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "2"), 2,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "3"), 3,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "4"), 4,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "5"), 5,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "6"), 6,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "7"), 7,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "8"), 8,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "9"), 9,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "10"), 10,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "11"), 11,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "12"), 12,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "13"), 13,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "14"), 14,0)
I'm trying to create a field that will calculate the start date times the Length of Terms to give me a date that is minus one day from the total contract length.

For example:
Start Date 8/22/2014 x Year In Terms 12 would equal an End Date Field 8/21/2015

This would take out the manual process of having to enter a date one day less than the Start Date field.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Here is the fomula that I have now. I'm trying to include multiple profile names in the formula so the validation rule error will appear for all profiles. I've gotten it to work if I just have one profile name listed, but I need to account for all the profile names in my example formula below.

IF(AND($Profile.Name == "Field Sales - MD 7132010 - Comm AE,Field Sales - MD 7132010,Field Sales - Higher Ed,Field Sales - Commercial East,Inside Sales", BMXQ__Proposal_Template__r.Name == "LEGAL 1. Order Form: New Customer"),true,false)

Thanks,

I have this formula now that is active, but I want it to work for only certain profiles and I'm having trouble adding the Profile ID's and getting it to work. Any Ideas?
Current Formula:
AND(
ISPICKVAL(Status, "Closed"),
ISBLANK(Resolution__c),
OR(
RecordTypeId = "01230000000n2BN",
RecordTypeId = "01230000000naxx"
),
NOT(
OR(
ISPICKVAL(Close_Reason__c, "Duplicate Incident"),
ISPICKVAL(Close_Reason__c, "FYI"),
ISPICKVAL(SelectSite_Modules__c, "Order Failure"),
IsSelfServiceOpened__c = true
)
)
)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trying to ADD THIS BELOW into the formula and have it work. Right now, if I add this when I log in and I know my profile is listed below, the validation rule stops popping up.

OR(
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p1K2",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00e30000001PsAN",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p17H",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p17I",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001orFY",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p0o5",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001orNi",
Owner:User.ProfileId = "00ea0000001p0o0"
)

When picklist field Opportunity Type is not equal to new customer, then you can't choose the Order Form titled New Customer. So when a user had New Customer for opportunity type and they try to choose the New Customer Order Form, they will get an error message.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks,

Trying to create a currency formula field that will sum all YR1 - YR6 Contract Values where the Product Family filed equals (CLM) and if the Opportunity Type equals new customer. If it is a “New Customer” and the CLM products do not total $30,000 in YR1 - YR6 , then will create and alert off this field if it's less than $30K.

Something like this: If Opportunity Type = New Customer and Product Family = CLM and the SUM of YR1 + YR2 +YR3 + YR4 + YR5 +YR6 then put the value of the sum of YR1 through YR 6 in this new field.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Phillip

I'm trying to create a formula that will send an email alert if the Account Owner changes of a customer account which is defined by a picklist field called Type.

If Account Owner ID changes and Type picklist field value = Customer (Formula would be based off this scenario)

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

Our code coverage is saying that we're at 77%, but when we try to deploy we're getting a code coverage error back that says we are only at 74% coverage. Why would it give us that we are 77%, but then when we try to deploy we get this error of only 74% coverage?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Phillip

Trying to create a Picklist Value formula field that will cover 14 tiers. I have the first part done, but I need it to include up to 14 tiers.

So I have  If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "1"), 1,0) which is correct, but I need this to go up to 14 tiers.

Something like this, but I'm not sure how to write it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "1"), 1,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "2"), 2,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "3"), 3,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "4"), 4,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "5"), 5,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "6"), 6,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "7"), 7,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "8"), 8,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "9"), 9,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "10"), 10,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "11"), 11,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "12"), 12,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "13"), 13,0)
If(ispickval(Opportunity.Tier__c , "14"), 14,0)
I'm trying to create a field that will calculate the start date times the Length of Terms to give me a date that is minus one day from the total contract length.

For example:
Start Date 8/22/2014 x Year In Terms 12 would equal an End Date Field 8/21/2015

This would take out the manual process of having to enter a date one day less than the Start Date field.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,