• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Need your help on one of the following.

I have managed Package which have Custom Quote and Custom Quote Lines.
Updating/inserting/deleting  anything on the quote line which fires Update on Quote.
All this is in Managed Package where we cannot  change any code.

Now I have requirement update anything on quote/quote line should sync with Opportunity.

So, I have written a after update trigger Quote and call SyncOppty class to Sync values to the Opportunity.

Now, If I am doing only one action on quote lines, Update Or Delete Or Insert Quote Update fires only once and everything working fine.

Note That VF page for Quote Line have ability to do Update/Delete Or Insert actions in single transaction.

Now the Issue is
If I am doing all the three actions Update ,Delete and Insert on quote line in one transaction then Quote Update fires three times and SyncOppty process as well.
               Since SyncOppty is calling three times in one truncation it gives Too Many SOQl Error.

If I am restricting SyncOppty to not to execute multiple time in one transaction then I am not able to track any two of the actions on the quote Line which give wrong result.
               I need all the updated data after all the three actions to sync with Oppty.

One more thing I don’t want to go with “Future” Method.

Pleases help me on this above scenario ASAP if you can.

Thanks,
Dhanraj Nikam

I have a Home Page Component of type Link. how can we use homepage component in VF page?
Or how can we use custome link created for Home page component in VF pages?
How to enabled Opportunity Splits on Developer Editions  Or any other new releases?
HI ,

We have a trigger on Account which have logic to change Opportunity Owner as Account Owner.
I did disable(inactive) the  trigger.

Still I observe that if Account and Opportunity have same owner and I change Account owner then Opportunity owner get change.

This is happen only when Account and Opportunity have same owner.

Is there anybody have some idea?

Thanks,
Dhanraj
HI ,

We have a trigger on Account which have logic to change Opportunity Owner as Account Owner.

Still I observe that if Account and Opportunity have same owner and I change Account owner then Opportunity owner get change.

Thanks,
Dhanraj
Hi All,

Need your help on one of the following.

I have managed Package which have Custom Quote and Custom Quote Lines.
Updating/inserting/deleting  anything on the quote line which fires Update on Quote.
All this is in Managed Package where we cannot  change any code.

Now I have requirement update anything on quote/quote line should sync with Opportunity.

So, I have written a after update trigger Quote and call SyncOppty class to Sync values to the Opportunity.

Now, If I am doing only one action on quote lines, Update Or Delete Or Insert Quote Update fires only once and everything working fine.

Note That VF page for Quote Line have ability to do Update/Delete Or Insert actions in single transaction.

Now the Issue is
If I am doing all the three actions Update ,Delete and Insert on quote line in one transaction then Quote Update fires three times and SyncOppty process as well.
               Since SyncOppty is calling three times in one truncation it gives Too Many SOQl Error.

If I am restricting SyncOppty to not to execute multiple time in one transaction then I am not able to track any two of the actions on the quote Line which give wrong result.
               I need all the updated data after all the three actions to sync with Oppty.

One more thing I don’t want to go with “Future” Method.

Pleases help me on this above scenario ASAP if you can.

Thanks,
Dhanraj Nikam

I have a Home Page Component of type Link. how can we use homepage component in VF page?
Or how can we use custome link created for Home page component in VF pages?
How to enabled Opportunity Splits on Developer Editions  Or any other new releases?
HI ,

Thanks,
Dhanraj