• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use standard Customer Communities web page from Salesforce and would like to add a disclaimer to the New Case for Customer Communities.  Is there a visualforce page for this because I could not find it.  I know I could add the Disclaimer to the footer but we only want to add it for the new case only.  Please help!
I want to prevent customer from posting comment on the chat feeder in Communities.

I got the trigger but it seem not right.  What is wrong here?

trigger InternalChatterCommentTrigger on FeedComment (before insert) {
list<user> ExternalUser = [select id from user where ProfileId in('00e50000001FdBYAA0')];
FeedComment
     for (FeedComment fc : trigger.new){
             for(user u : ExternalUser){
                {
                 if (fc.CreatedById == u.id)
                 {
                   fc.adderror('You do not have permission to comment on Chatter. Please respond on this case using Comment related list');

}
    }
}
}

I have SF Communities and would like to add live chat.  In the live chat there is a method that pick up the email address.  Once it picks up the address, it will pull the contact from Salesforce.  Here is the live chat method:  SnapABug.setUserEmail('email@domain.com' (mailto:'email@domain.com')).  Since the login for SF Communities uses email address, I would like to use this email address and pass to the live chat method.  We are using the standard SF Communities webpage.  Is there a way to pass the login from the login page to the the method  above which is in the footer of the SF Communities web page.  Here is the code for the live chat that I put in the footer.
How do I get the current user login in the Communities website using javascripts?
I want to prevent customer from posting comment on the chat feeder in Communities.

I got the trigger but it seem not right.  What is wrong here?

trigger InternalChatterCommentTrigger on FeedComment (before insert) {
list<user> ExternalUser = [select id from user where ProfileId in('00e50000001FdBYAA0')];
FeedComment
     for (FeedComment fc : trigger.new){
             for(user u : ExternalUser){
                {
                 if (fc.CreatedById == u.id)
                 {
                   fc.adderror('You do not have permission to comment on Chatter. Please respond on this case using Comment related list');

}
    }
}
}

I have SF Communities and would like to add live chat.  In the live chat there is a method that pick up the email address.  Once it picks up the address, it will pull the contact from Salesforce.  Here is the live chat method:  SnapABug.setUserEmail('email@domain.com' (mailto:'email@domain.com')).  Since the login for SF Communities uses email address, I would like to use this email address and pass to the live chat method.  We are using the standard SF Communities webpage.  Is there a way to pass the login from the login page to the the method  above which is in the footer of the SF Communities web page.  Here is the code for the live chat that I put in the footer.
How do I get the current user login in the Communities website using javascripts?