• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

Since yesterday we are suddenly seeing a 503 error on two different integrations we have created for Salesforce.

One integration is moving data to our central datawarehouse, the other queries contracts and then creates billing objects. Both have been unchanged for a couple of month, but now return randomly in the middle of the batch the 503 code. Sometimes it happens on the first record, sometimes on the 4th, 6th or even later.

The full error message:

simple_salesforce.api.SalesforceGeneralError: Error Code 503. Response content:
<html>
<head><title>503 org.eclipse.jetty94.servlet.ServletHolder$1: java.lang.IllegalStateException: About-to-be-created singleton instance implicitly appeared through the creation of the factory bean that its bean definition points to, existing bean: { Root bean: class [null]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=3; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=kbUiServiceProxyConfig; factoryMethodName=filterService; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=(inferred); defined in configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig } attempting to use { factory Bean: kbUiServiceProxyConfig of class class configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fdd1213e } </title></head>
<body>
<h1>503 org.eclipse.jetty94.servlet.ServletHolder$1: java.lang.IllegalStateException: About-to-be-created singleton instance implicitly appeared through the creation of the factory bean that its bean definition points to, existing bean: { Root bean: class [null]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=3; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=kbUiServiceProxyConfig; factoryMethodName=filterService; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=(inferred); defined in configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig } attempting to use { factory Bean: kbUiServiceProxyConfig of class class configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fdd1213e } </h1>
<!-- Body events -->
<script type="text/javascript">function bodyOnLoad(){if(window.PreferenceBits){window.PreferenceBits.prototype.csrfToken="null";};}function bodyOnBeforeUnload(){}function bodyOnFocus(){}function bodyOnUnload(){}</script>
</body>
</html>
<!--
...................................................................................................
...................................................................................................
-->

This is significantly degrading our service so any help would be appreciated, I assume this is not down to our scripts but looks like an issue or change within the salesforce API.

Thanks!
Rene
Hello all,

We are having a problem with a scheduled job that we scheduled to execute every day at 23.00 and at 23.15.

The first run is not fully executed for some reason, but the same job completes without errors 15 minutes later. This happens every day. If we reschedule both jobs, then they are both executed on the first day, but on the second day we have the same situation that the first one is not fully executed.

We checked the logs and they differ starting from this row:

Class.CleaningTasks.execute: line 26, column 1: [SELECT Id,Name FROM Attachment WHERE Name LIKE 'image%.png%']: executed 0 times in 0 ms

We do not understand why this SOQL Statement is not executed in the first run. There is no error thrown and it shows as completed in the job overview.

I couldn't find any examples on the web where something was "executed 0 times" in Salesforce.

In the log of the second run we can see all the limits (in the first log this part is also missing) and we are not close to hitting any limits so this should also not be the problem.

Any help would be appreciated as Salesforce Support was unfortunately not very helpful and just advised us to upgrade to Premium Support.

Thanks!
Hi !

I have created an APEX test class to test and cover one of my class.
This class has 4 methods.
When I comment one of them and run it, the code coverage is the sum of the code coverage of the 3 methods run. Until then, everything is alright.
The problem appears when I uncomment my last class. In that case, the code coverage is only taken from ONE of the 4 methods run, even if all of them are marked as passed. Thus, my code coverage drops drastically !

Was there a recent udpate regarding APEX test class in Salesforce ? Is there some methods limits, I have never seen that before.

Thanks for the help.

(Don't hesitate to request my code if you need it, but I don't think this is a code issue, everything works as expected independantly.)
Hello,

Since yesterday we are suddenly seeing a 503 error on two different integrations we have created for Salesforce.

One integration is moving data to our central datawarehouse, the other queries contracts and then creates billing objects. Both have been unchanged for a couple of month, but now return randomly in the middle of the batch the 503 code. Sometimes it happens on the first record, sometimes on the 4th, 6th or even later.

The full error message:

simple_salesforce.api.SalesforceGeneralError: Error Code 503. Response content:
<html>
<head><title>503 org.eclipse.jetty94.servlet.ServletHolder$1: java.lang.IllegalStateException: About-to-be-created singleton instance implicitly appeared through the creation of the factory bean that its bean definition points to, existing bean: { Root bean: class [null]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=3; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=kbUiServiceProxyConfig; factoryMethodName=filterService; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=(inferred); defined in configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig } attempting to use { factory Bean: kbUiServiceProxyConfig of class class configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fdd1213e } </title></head>
<body>
<h1>503 org.eclipse.jetty94.servlet.ServletHolder$1: java.lang.IllegalStateException: About-to-be-created singleton instance implicitly appeared through the creation of the factory bean that its bean definition points to, existing bean: { Root bean: class [null]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=3; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=kbUiServiceProxyConfig; factoryMethodName=filterService; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=(inferred); defined in configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig } attempting to use { factory Bean: kbUiServiceProxyConfig of class class configuration.KbUiServiceProxyConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fdd1213e } </h1>
<!-- Body events -->
<script type="text/javascript">function bodyOnLoad(){if(window.PreferenceBits){window.PreferenceBits.prototype.csrfToken="null";};}function bodyOnBeforeUnload(){}function bodyOnFocus(){}function bodyOnUnload(){}</script>
</body>
</html>
<!--
-->

This is significantly degrading our service so any help would be appreciated, I assume this is not down to our scripts but looks like an issue or change within the salesforce API.

Thanks!
Rene
Hello all,

We are having a problem with a scheduled job that we scheduled to execute every day at 23.00 and at 23.15.

The first run is not fully executed for some reason, but the same job completes without errors 15 minutes later. This happens every day. If we reschedule both jobs, then they are both executed on the first day, but on the second day we have the same situation that the first one is not fully executed.

We checked the logs and they differ starting from this row:

Class.CleaningTasks.execute: line 26, column 1: [SELECT Id,Name FROM Attachment WHERE Name LIKE 'image%.png%']: executed 0 times in 0 ms

We do not understand why this SOQL Statement is not executed in the first run. There is no error thrown and it shows as completed in the job overview.

I couldn't find any examples on the web where something was "executed 0 times" in Salesforce.

In the log of the second run we can see all the limits (in the first log this part is also missing) and we are not close to hitting any limits so this should also not be the problem.

Any help would be appreciated as Salesforce Support was unfortunately not very helpful and just advised us to upgrade to Premium Support.

Thanks!
Hi !

I have created an APEX test class to test and cover one of my class.
This class has 4 methods.
When I comment one of them and run it, the code coverage is the sum of the code coverage of the 3 methods run. Until then, everything is alright.
The problem appears when I uncomment my last class. In that case, the code coverage is only taken from ONE of the 4 methods run, even if all of them are marked as passed. Thus, my code coverage drops drastically !

Was there a recent udpate regarding APEX test class in Salesforce ? Is there some methods limits, I have never seen that before.

Thanks for the help.

(Don't hesitate to request my code if you need it, but I don't think this is a code issue, everything works as expected independantly.)