• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ... Anyone has some idea about how to use SODA API along with Apex? I need to call a web service from my salesforce org. The web service exposes via the SODA API (Socrata Open Data API) however I have not found yet anything on the SODA site that says how to access via Apex. They have APIs for Java, Ruby, etc...
I have the endpoint url of the resource I need to access. Anyone can help?
Hi ... Anyone has some idea about how to use SODA API along with Apex? I need to call a web service from my salesforce org. The web service exposes via the SODA API (Socrata Open Data API) however I have not found yet anything on the SODA site that says how to access via Apex. They have APIs for Java, Ruby, etc...
I have the endpoint url of the resource I need to access. Anyone can help?

I have created a Dynamic Choice in my VWF that queries Users that match a RoleId (looked up previously).  This works and I can see the users in the dropdown list.  The problem is that whenever I try to adjust the settings of the dynamic choice to sort the Users (doesn't matter which field I try to sort by) I receive an error:

Error: Correct the invalid field entries.

No fields are highlighted in red (which is normal behavior when you get this error).  The only thing that allows me to save at this point is to deselect the checkbox  for "Sort results by:".

Is this a bug or if not why can't I sort these records?

partnerConnection = Connector.newConnection(config);
partnerConnection.login(USERNAME, PASSWORD);
System.out.println("SessionId: " + config.getSessionId());	

MyWebServiceBindingStub Stub = new WyndhamMyWebServiceBindingStub();

MyWebServiceServiceLocator objMyWebServiceLocator=new MyWebServiceServiceLocator();
Stub=(MyWebServiceBindingStub)new MyWebServiceServiceLocator().getMyWebService();

SessionHeader_element sh = new SessionHeader_element();
sh.setSessionId(config.getSessionId());

Stub.setHeader(objMyWebServiceLocator.getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(),"SessionHeader",  sh);
Stub.callAction();

the code for the my java client looks like this but when I am executing the code am always getting No serializer found for class com.sforce.soap.partner.SessionHeader_element in registry org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@96cf11

Can somebody help me out, where actually m doing wrong.

• August 11, 2011

Somehow my development environment has gotten into a bad state.  I am working on a VF page and a custom controller (using Eclipse).  Whenever I try to save my controller I get the following message:

Save error: Conflict found while preparing to save 'controller.cls' to server.  Remote instance has been updated since last save or sync.  Use the Synchronize Perspective to resolve the conflict.   

I am also getting save errors when trying to save the VF page in Salesforce.  

I have tried deleting all the VF pages and the controller class that is on the server and resaving everything again, but after a few saves, I start to get the errors again. 

I cannot find the Synchronize Perspective function in Eclipse that the error message refers to.

Any ideas?  Maybe a time drift issue between my laptop and SF server?