• Website Manager
  • Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia & the CSRA

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in the last action where the process builder calls the invocable apex class. When i look for the class it appears with the LabelName
 'Give a Thanks Badge' and the lookups do not show up on the Giver Id and Receiver Id fields. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
User-added image
If i put the apex class name as is shown in the trail it still does not find the Giver Id and Receiver Id values. My apex code has an active status.
User-added image
Thank you.
Create the package version - Step 5
Error Attempt to create unlocked pkg step 5
Following Error:
ERROR:  An unexpected error occurred. Please contact Salesforce Support and provide the following error code: 1394095453-59495 (-1373703285).

Anyone know what this is?
DevHub set up; Packaging2 Beta enabled in DevHub; and I have an active GitHub account.

When I run this step in my Developer Org it works correctly, unfortunatley Trailhead won't verify this challenge and produces the following error

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: DEMSOPHW"

This is preventing me from completing this Project (and receing a new Badge!!)

I am in the last action where the process builder calls the invocable apex class. When i look for the class it appears with the LabelName
 'Give a Thanks Badge' and the lookups do not show up on the Giver Id and Receiver Id fields. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
User-added image
If i put the apex class name as is shown in the trail it still does not find the Giver Id and Receiver Id values. My apex code has an active status.
User-added image
Thank you.
User-added image

I'm getting this error (above) on this step: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_confirm : 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Screen element 'Confirmation' isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

My screen is configured correctly as far as I can tell: 

User-added image

My overall flow looks like this: 
User-added image

Can anyone spot an error or is this a Trailhead bug?