• 20 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to populate a number of task fields in the body of my email template. I am having problems populating the name for the task "Assigned to" and "Name" fields.

I have attached the code I have, plus a screen cap of the fields I am trying to reference.

Please help!
Thanks

User-added imageUser-added image

Is it possible to set up an email template using Task merge fields?

Hi,

I am trying to set up a custom button that is called "Log an Event" that mimicks the "Log a call" button. I have the majority of it working and populating properly except for the contact's email address. Please see attached.

I have tried a number of different "tsk" numbers but have been unsuccessful.

This is the formula I currently have in place now:

/00T/e
?what_id={!Account.Id}
&followup=1
&tsk5=Custom Task Name
&retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}
&tsk2={!Contact.Name}

Please help!

Thanks,

Jennifer

User-added image

I'm trying to write a formla for a text field.  We have a "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field that I would like to show "Recieved" if the "Communication Opt In " check box = True OR if the Email Opt Out = True

ALSO

We would also like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Required" if the "Communication Opt in"  checkbox is blank and the "Email Opt Out" = False

Thanks!
User-added image

I'm trying to write a couple of rules for a text field.  As per the screen cap, we would like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Recieved" if the "Communication Opt In Date" has a value OR if the Email Opt Out = True

or

We would also like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Required" if the "Communication Opt in Date"  = NULL and the "Email Opt Out" = False

Thanks!
I'm trying to write a formla for a text field.  We have a "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field that I would like to show "Recieved" if the "Communication Opt In " check box = True OR if the Email Opt Out = True

ALSO

We would also like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Required" if the "Communication Opt in"  checkbox is blank and the "Email Opt Out" = False

Thanks!

I am trying to populate a number of task fields in the body of my email template. I am having problems populating the name for the task "Assigned to" and "Name" fields.

I have attached the code I have, plus a screen cap of the fields I am trying to reference.

Please help!
Thanks

User-added imageUser-added image

Is it possible to set up an email template using Task merge fields?

Hi,

I am trying to set up a custom button that is called "Log an Event" that mimicks the "Log a call" button. I have the majority of it working and populating properly except for the contact's email address. Please see attached.

I have tried a number of different "tsk" numbers but have been unsuccessful.

This is the formula I currently have in place now:

/00T/e
?what_id={!Account.Id}
&followup=1
&tsk5=Custom Task Name
&retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}
&tsk2={!Contact.Name}

Please help!

Thanks,

Jennifer

User-added image

ALSO

Thanks!
User-added image

I'm trying to write a couple of rules for a text field.  As per the screen cap, we would like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Recieved" if the "Communication Opt In Date" has a value OR if the Email Opt Out = True

or

We would also like the "Communication Preference Confirmed" text field to show "Required" if the "Communication Opt in Date"  = NULL and the "Email Opt Out" = False

Thanks!