• 55 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to hide/disable the back button that appears on the top left corner when I navigate from one component to another. I do not want to keep track of the history/trail path of the component's navigation.

Any trick on how to achieve this ?
Currently I m using next and previous arrow buttons on click of which i call my javascript function. I want to call this function on left and right swipe event. Can somebody suggest a way to capture the left and right swipe on my component?
Currently I m using next and previous arrow buttons on click of which i call my javascript function. I want to call this function on left and right swipe event. Can somebody suggest a way to capture the left and right swipe on my component?
Apex Class:
-----------------
public class OppsController {

public ApexPages.StandardSetController setCon {
        get {
            if(setCon == null){
                setCon = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator(
                    [SELECT name, type, amount, closedate FROM Opportunity]));
                setCon.setPageSize(5);
            }
            return setCon;
        }
        set;
    }

public List<Opportunity> getOpportunities(){
        return (List<Opportunity>) setCon.getRecords();
    }
}

Visualforce Page:
-------------------------
<apex:page controller="OppsController" >
    <apex:chart data="{!Opportunities}" height="400" width="600">
        <apex:axis type="Category" position="left" fields="name" title="Opportunities" />
        <apex:axis type="Numeric" position="bottom" fields="amount" title="Amount" />
        <apex:barSeries orientation="horizontal" axis="bottom" xField="name" yField="amount" />
    </apex:chart>
    <apex:dataTable value="{!Opportunities}" var="opp" >
        <apex:column headerValue="Opportunity" value="{!opp.name}" />
        <apex:column headerValue="Amount" value="{!opp.amount}" />
    </apex:dataTable>
</apex:page>
Which statement is true about an external ID field? Select 2.

a. The field must contain at least one number and at least one letter.
b. The field must be unique since duplicates are not allowed within salesforce.
c. The field can be unique based on case-sensitive or case-insensitive values.
d. The field contains unique record identifiers from a system outside of salesforce.

Thanks in Advance!!!
I want to create an Salesforce 1 lightning app displays the records of a custom object in the home screen . Please send me the source code and let me know how to accomplish this ?
I need to hide/disable the back button that appears on the top left corner when I navigate from one component to another. I do not want to keep track of the history/trail path of the component's navigation.

Any trick on how to achieve this ?