Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey guys,

Hoping this is a quick one,

So I do a SOQL query like:

SELECT  Id, What.Id, Subject, Status, ActivityDate, Description FROM Task WHERE OwnerId ='MyAccountId' AND Status <> 'Completed

So now I have all the Tasks assigned to me - I want to find the User Name/Email that assigned it to me. I see that using the What.Id/Who.Id is Polymorphic - How would I go about my second query to determine the User Name/Email of the User that assigned me this task?

Much appreciated, 

Travis

I am looking to make a "Personal Productiviy App" - As a developer who is in an acting sales/admin role, I use salesforce often. Mainly, I am assigned tasks specific to my department.

I am looking to grab my tasks, and the attributes of those tasks somehow. Then once complete update the corresponding information.

I have had a good look around - I really don't know where to start or what would be the best approch. Does anyone have any ideas?
I am looking to make a "Personal Productiviy App" - As a developer who is in an acting sales/admin role, I use salesforce often. Mainly, I am assigned tasks specific to my department.

I am looking to grab my tasks, and the attributes of those tasks somehow. Then once complete update the corresponding information.

I have had a good look around - I really don't know where to start or what would be the best approch. Does anyone have any ideas?