• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've inherited a salesforce org that has a few custom integrations (java) set up.  This integration is replicated in a sandbox environment as well.  Everything was working just fine, until this past week when we did a refresh of our sandbox.  With a refresh, our org Id's, server number, and other important Id's are now completely different.

Now, our custom integrations for our sandbox are all broken.  I'm desperatley trying to figure out what needs to be updated in order to make the integrations work again.  I can see from the logs that the user we've designated as the one to log in from the integration jobs, is able to log in, so it's not a permissions issue.

I'm guessing that the issue could be the api endpoint url.  Our old url is as follows:

sfdc.endpoint=https://cs17-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0/00DR00000008Yb5/0DF60000000PM7i

First of all, I know that the server machine is no longer cs17, and that the org Id (first Id value after the api version number) is no longer valid.  I've replaced these with the correct server and org id value.  My question is, what is the (second and) last Id value?  I can't seem to find anything on this second Id.  I'd imagine that the refresh would wipe out the value here and a new value would be needed. 

My second question is, can I use something more generic, such as? :

sfdc.endpoint=https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/22.0/OrgID

Please help!  I really need to get our sandbox integration working again so that I can adequately develop the new features we need!  Without the integration in place, I'm not able to do so!

Thanks in advance,
Frank
HI,I'm not sure if anyone else had similar problem, but few of our sales reps complained that their task disappear after a while, they pretty sure they log it its their under account but then after a while it's gone, strangely it happens to almost all of them, any one knows the reason? i looked at recycle bin it's not there, i even looked thru backups i do regularly its also done not have any records of any task created, I have already contacted support about this just wondering if anyone else had similar issue.  Max

• December 09, 2009