• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using the salesforce rest api to access the user information and registering new user. But a don't found any option where i can set to shoot an email to registered user's email once he is registered. I need theis because there is no option in create user rest api call to  set password, thus how will new user login ?
I am creating an Asp.Net web application in which i am using oAuth 2 to authenticate user for salesforce SSO(Single Sign On) and able to fetch user data. But i want to creata a link, which on click can redirect user to thier respective "Salesforce" home page weather its a Domain based user or not. But i am not able to do this.
There is way using IDP bindings, but that will not work in my case as on my website any anonymus user can come and login with salesforce username and password. So how can i do that ?

All suggestions are welcomed.
Hi i am succesfully logged in Salesforce account and able to add account and contacts. Now i am trying to add new event to logged in user's account. Below is the code of how i am doing this.

enterpriseAPI.Event n_Event = new enterpriseAPI.Event();
                        n_Event.Subject = "Test Integration with salesforce event";

n_Event.StartDateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(10);
                        n_Event.EndDateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(40);
                        n_Event.IsAllDayEvent = true;
                        n_Event.Description = "I have created this event from VS Project to test the integration.";
                        n_Event.DurationInMinutes = 30;
                        //n_Event.ActivityDate = DateTime.Now.Date;
                        n_Event.ActivityDateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(50);

//execute Query
                        queryClient.create(header, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, new enterpriseAPI.sObject[] { n_Event }, out out_limitInfo, out out_result);

I have supplied all the required fields, but it still throwing REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING error for DurationInMInutes and ActivityDateTime.

Please help me out to fix this issue.
I am using the salesforce rest api to access the user information and registering new user. But a don't found any option where i can set to shoot an email to registered user's email once he is registered. I need theis because there is no option in create user rest api call to  set password, thus how will new user login ?
Hi i am succesfully logged in Salesforce account and able to add account and contacts. Now i am trying to add new event to logged in user's account. Below is the code of how i am doing this.

enterpriseAPI.Event n_Event = new enterpriseAPI.Event();
                        n_Event.Subject = "Test Integration with salesforce event";

n_Event.StartDateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(10);
                        n_Event.EndDateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(40);
                        n_Event.IsAllDayEvent = true;
                        n_Event.Description = "I have created this event from VS Project to test the integration.";
                        n_Event.DurationInMinutes = 30;
                        //n_Event.ActivityDate = DateTime.Now.Date;
                        n_Event.ActivityDateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMinutes(50);

//execute Query
                        queryClient.create(header, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, new enterpriseAPI.sObject[] { n_Event }, out out_limitInfo, out out_result);

I have supplied all the required fields, but it still throwing REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING error for DurationInMInutes and ActivityDateTime.

Please help me out to fix this issue.