• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Let have ​String Sum = '0207686111';
I want the output string be ​String Sum = '02 07 68 61 11';
How to create the classes and trigger into salesforce using php.Can any one tell me the approach for doing this ? I would really appreciate any help you could can give me regarding the problem.
i want related list for notes which contain new note button on lead detail page.
<apex:page standardController="Lead">
    <apex:pageBlock >
    {!Lead.name}:
    </apex:pageBlock>
    <apex:relatedList subject="{!Lead}" list="CombinedAttachments" />
     <apex:relatedList list="Note" />
</apex:page>
it is not working.
List<Asset> lst=  [select Id, ProductCode, Product_Family1__c, Product_Family__c from Asset WHERE AccountId = '0015000000IBGof' AND ( (NOT IB_Status__c Like '%eval%') OR (NOT IB_Status__c Like '%Under Right of Return%') OR (NOT IB_Status__c Like '%Sold - Demo%') OR (NOT IB_Status__c Like '%WRITTEN OFF%') ) AND Product_Family__c != 'Whitewater'];

I am getting below error
No such column 'ProductCode' on entity 'Asset'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Also I need to use group by (Product_Family1__c, Product_Family__c) this query But getting error

Hi,

I have a field as a rich textarea. I use inputField display this field on my vf page. But I don't know how to get the value by js or jquery. And I foung this is an iframe generagte automatically when I check the page source.

Does anyone knows this?

Thank you!

In a pageblock table I want to render more than one records returned by statndardcontroller or extension controoler.

How can I specify the recordId or the record index in pageblock table?

e.g.

sr no.                   name                  age              city

1)                          tom                   22               boston

2)                           jim                       33              ny

3)                         shaun                     34               LA

I can retrieve name,aga and city.. but my controller can not get record index

i.e 1 for Tom

2 for Jim

3 for shaun etc.

Is there any way to render dynamically in visualforce?

Hi All,

Some time we need to display a good amount of data on our custom pages and pagination is the best option we can arrange that data on our custom VFP.

So question come how we can do that with salesforce native look and feel.

Here is the answer : http://forceguru.blogspot.com/2011/04/pagination-in-salesforce.html

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page