• 19 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a button on Order Products that copies the built-in functionality of the Edit All button. I need to do this so I can display OrderProducts as a related list on another object. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this URL?

/_ui/busop/orderitem/MultiOrderItemEdit?ordId= {!OrderItem.OrderId}&retURL=%2F{!OrderItem.IdFieldOfALookupId__c}

I'm trying to create a button on Order Products that copies the built-in functionality of the Edit All button. I need to do this so I can display OrderProducts as a related list on another object. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this URL?

/_ui/busop/orderitem/MultiOrderItemEdit?ordId= {!OrderItem.OrderId}&retURL=%2F{!OrderItem.IdFieldOfALookupId__c}

Hi Folks,
       Can anyone tell me how to create custom popup window in visualforce with sample code

Thanks in advance
Karthick

Hi Chatter Gurus,

We've created an OAuth 2.0 application that works perfectly against the standard SFDC environment using the basic (non-customized) developer and production environments.  We point the web application to point to login.salesforce.com URL for authorization of the remote application and everything works perfectly from point of "Allow" of the authentication through to the callback where we store token information etc. in our application for future requests.  This works as designed.

Our customer has a my domain URL configured through SFDC, i.e.: https://na8.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/domain_name_overview.htm

The problem is that there is some issue is happening with the application when it is deployed to or customer's environment.  There is a problem in the OAuth application shortly after the customer user logs in for the OAuth application authentication which is causing the complete OAuth flow to fail.  Here's the flow after our application is deployed to the client and we've verified the application is started and all standard system checks pass as working:

1. Our OAuth web client application calls for an authorization url by pointing to the base URL of login.salesforce.com
  2. User clicks on the new authorization URL and an OAuth windows appears for login.salesforce.com
  3. the user logs in at the login.salesforce.com login page
  4. The user is presented with the allow or deny application page
  5. The user "Allows" authorization of the Remote Access application

At the last step, once the user clicks "Allow", the URL in the address bar of the OAuth authorization window changes to the customer's company "My Domain" URL, for example,

https://customernamehere.my.salesforce.com/setup/secur/RemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp?source=l86Hcy6qEKtWNqzXVErZDlmcRQs0D_HBE55M........

...and the callback fails.  At this point we are hoping the discussion boards can lend some insight.

We are not APEX developers per se, so we are not sure if the RemoteAccessAuthorizationPage.apexp page is something custom our customer has developed or if this is something standard with some SFDC configuration we are not aware of.

There are NO error messages returned to the OAuth client application.  We are not sure what log to ask the client to refererence if there is one that can be referenced for this failed OAuth Flow.

We have been unable to replicate the error in our test environments.

If someone could lend some insight to the issue abve that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Christian

We would like to have the ability for our Sales Reps to be able to create a new case from within an opportunity screen.  That case then would be related to that opportunity only.

Salesforce allows you to see related cases once you enable the relational list for cases in the layout edit mode, but does not give you a NEW CASE button anywhere in the Opportunity screen.

Here is what I have done so far. 

Under CASES > FIELDS I created a custom relationship lookup field called RELATED OPPORTUNITY | API Name: Related_Opportunity__c.  I added the new lookup field to the case layout.  It works fine from within the case screen.  I can lookup opportunities with no problem.  Under CASES > BUTTONS AND LINKS I created a new list button called NEW CASE.

Button Details:  

/500/e?retURL=%2F500%2Fo

&cas4_lkid={!Account.Id}

&cas4={!Account.Name}

&006M0000004yR7w_lkid={!Opportunity.Id}

&CF006M0000004yR7w={!Opportunity.Name}

&opp4={!Case.Account}

&CF00N00000007E8N3={!Case.CaseNumber}

&cas3_lkid={! NULLVALUE (Case.ContactId, Contact.Id )}

&cas3={! NULLVALUE (Case.Contact, Contact.Name )}

&cas6=Pre-Sale

&cas11=AE - Web

&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

&saveURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}

When I hit the NEW CASE button within the opportunity screen, it takes me to new case creation screen like it should.  Some fields like Account Name gets updated with the correct info except for the RELATED OPPORTUNITY field.

Where am I doing wrong?  The ID of the RELATED OPPORTUNITY field is: 006M0000004yR7w

Please help.

• April 02, 2013
<b>12. Purchase Order #: </b><apex:outputfield value="{!Contract.Purchase_Order_Number__c}"/>

How would I make this line show up only if something is typed in the purchase order field?

And then if null it would skip that line completely and go to the next part of the page.

Thanks!

I am looking for (preferably) an app exchange app that allows you to generate an org chart of relations between custom objects.

We are using Financial Force for managing multiple companies which in turn are managed by 1 mother company who will be the only one using the FFA/Salesforce account. Companies are currently defined in the dimension 1 object inside FinancialForce. Relations between these companies exist through a parent-child relation. What we want is a visual way of showing these relationships, preferably interactive. I googled an example of our situation. This is just a googled image but actually shows the same kind of relationships we have in FinancialForce/Salesforce. Ideally we'd want an org chart that allows you to click the relations which will then lead you straight to the details of that company. 

I have looked at several appexchange applications, but none seem to provide what we need. Usually the generation of an org chart is limited to the opportunities and accounts objects.

So my question is, is there a salesforce app that can do what we want?
If not, What would be the best way to implement it? Personally I do not have any experience developing for salesforce, but it seems easy enough to do for someone who does have the necessary experience. The relations are already there, and I know there are open source libraries for creating org charts. 

I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to put it. 

Thanks in advance!