• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have been designing a FLOW within a demo org and have hit a brick wall.

We have created a flow using a custom button on an opportunity record that creates a new invoice and drags the amount, account id and some other data into the INV record.

How can I extend its usage by pulling the products into the line items within the invoice using flow? Any idea's?

I started by using an opportunity line item lookup to gather the data and assgined to variables. The problem I face is getting that data to show on the INV record of the specific opportunity.
Hi,

I wanted to get advice and guidance on the following action.

We usually use an apex trigger to create an opportunity automatically when a previous opportunity is set to "Closed - Won"

I would like to know if it might be possible to create this using visual workflow?

We sell warranty products and would like to have a new opportunity created for 1 year in the future, if the initial warranty is opportunity is closed won.

Thanks for reading this.

Mike

Hi,

I wanted to get advice and guidance on the following action.

We usually use an apex trigger to create an opportunity automatically when a previous opportunity is set to "Closed - Won"

I would like to know if it might be possible to create this using visual workflow?

We sell warranty products and would like to have a new opportunity created for 1 year in the future, if the initial warranty is opportunity is closed won.

Thanks for reading this.

Mike