• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there! 

I'm trying to automate the sync on Quote creation through apex code and I am able to sync the Opportunity with the Quote BUT instead of syncing OpportunityLineItems and QuoteLineItems, it's deleting the OpportunityLineItems from the Opportunity. 

Does anyone knows how to auto-sync but avoid deletion of OpportunityLineItems?

Here's the code: 
insert quote;

if(autosync){

opportunity.SyncedQuoteId = quote.Id;
	update opportunity;

}

Cheers,
EF

Hi there!

I'm trying to test a apexrest api that I just built, but I can't seem to get past this error:
[{"message":"The HTTP entity body is required, but this request has no entity body.","errorCode":"JSON_PARSER_ERROR"}]

What exactly does this mean "The HTTP entity body is required, but this request has no entity body."? And how can I set the entity body in the request?

I've looked through almost all of the similar issues I found online and tried the solutions, but still nothing worked for me.

I'm using CURL to make this request:
curl -X POST 'https://myinstance.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/v1/MyRestApi?param1=value1&...' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -H 'Content-Length: 0' -H 'Accept-type: application/json' -H 'Authorization:Bearer myaccesstoken'

And the apexrest code is:
@RestResource(urlMapping='/v1/MyRestApi/*')
global class MyRestApi {

@HttpPost 
	global static void doPost(String param1, ...){

map<String, Object> JSONResponseMap = (...);
        JSON.serialize(JSONResponseMap);        
        RestContext.response.responseBody = Blob.valueOf(JSON.serialize(JSONResponseMap));

} 	  
}
If anyone has any idea of what's missing or what I am doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate some guidance!

Thanks in advance!
EF

Hi there!

So I'm trying to set up an Email Service as a Org Wide Email Address, but I'm struggling to verify this email. I added code to create a task, as suggested in this post: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BU6UIAW, and even went and added some code to forward the email to my email address -- works fine when I send a email to the email service, but when I try to verify nothing happens, no task no email and not on the debug logs I can't find anything...

I know people were able to do this... can someone help?

Thanks in advance!
EF

Hi there!
Is there a way to disable the Ask The Community feature on Communities?

Ask the Community

Many Thaks!

Best,
EF

Hi there!

I'm creating a community which part of is going to be available to the general public with the Public Knowledge Base and another part of will be available only for community users (customers). I would like to know:

1) Is it possible to disable "Contact Support" for guest users?
This button is available for non-logged in users and the cases created don't have any relevant info (like Contact Info); so I would like to remove this from the public view of the community and only have this available to logged in users.

2) Is it possible to customize the "Contact Support" page?
I started using one of the available Community Templates and it works fine for the most part, but this particular page for example, the form to create the case is quite simplistic and I would like to add a few more fields. I would like to know if I can do this by customizing this page?

Here is the Contact Support page:
Contact Support Page

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks a million.

Best,
EF

Hi there!

I'm creating a community which part of is going to be available to the general public with the Public Knowledge Base and another part of will be available only for community users (customers). I would like to know:

This button is available for non-logged in users and the cases created don't have any relevant info (like Contact Info); so I would like to remove this from the public view of the community and only have this available to logged in users.

I started using one of the available Community Templates and it works fine for the most part, but this particular page for example, the form to create the case is quite simplistic and I would like to add a few more fields. I would like to know if I can do this by customizing this page?

Contact Support Page

Thanks a million.

Best,
EF

Hi there! 

I'm trying to automate the sync on Quote creation through apex code and I am able to sync the Opportunity with the Quote BUT instead of syncing OpportunityLineItems and QuoteLineItems, it's deleting the OpportunityLineItems from the Opportunity. 

Does anyone knows how to auto-sync but avoid deletion of OpportunityLineItems?

Here's the code: 
insert quote;

if(autosync){

opportunity.SyncedQuoteId = quote.Id;
	update opportunity;

}

Cheers,
EF

Hi there!

I'm trying to test a apexrest api that I just built, but I can't seem to get past this error:
[{"message":"The HTTP entity body is required, but this request has no entity body.","errorCode":"JSON_PARSER_ERROR"}]

What exactly does this mean "The HTTP entity body is required, but this request has no entity body."? And how can I set the entity body in the request?

I've looked through almost all of the similar issues I found online and tried the solutions, but still nothing worked for me.

I'm using CURL to make this request:
curl -X POST 'https://myinstance.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/v1/MyRestApi?param1=value1&...' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -H 'Content-Length: 0' -H 'Accept-type: application/json' -H 'Authorization:Bearer myaccesstoken'

And the apexrest code is:
@RestResource(urlMapping='/v1/MyRestApi/*')
global class MyRestApi {

@HttpPost 
	global static void doPost(String param1, ...){

map<String, Object> JSONResponseMap = (...);
        JSON.serialize(JSONResponseMap);        
        RestContext.response.responseBody = Blob.valueOf(JSON.serialize(JSONResponseMap));

} 	  
}
If anyone has any idea of what's missing or what I am doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate some guidance!

Thanks in advance!
EF

Hi there!

So I'm trying to set up an Email Service as a Org Wide Email Address, but I'm struggling to verify this email. I added code to create a task, as suggested in this post: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BU6UIAW, and even went and added some code to forward the email to my email address -- works fine when I send a email to the email service, but when I try to verify nothing happens, no task no email and not on the debug logs I can't find anything...

I know people were able to do this... can someone help?

Thanks in advance!
EF
Hi there!

Contact Support Page

Thanks a million.

Best,
EF