• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a flow that uses a VF page (www.mydomain.force.com), that is accessed outside of SFDC by a "Guest User" license.  The flow simply creates a Lead within SFDC (standard object), and that is all.  As of the Summer 14 release into our org, I now receive the following error message every time someone tries to access it:

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY) insufficient access rights on cross-reference id ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Please help me figure out how to fix this error.  I am only referencing one object in my flow (creating a Lead), so I'm not sure what the "cross reference" is referring to.  Any help is much appreciated!
I created a flow that uses a VF page (www.mydomain.force.com), that is accessed outside of SFDC by a "Guest User" license.  The flow simply creates a Lead within SFDC (standard object), and that is all.  As of the Summer 14 release into our org, I now receive the following error message every time someone tries to access it:

UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY) insufficient access rights on cross-reference id ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

Please help me figure out how to fix this error.  I am only referencing one object in my flow (creating a Lead), so I'm not sure what the "cross reference" is referring to.  Any help is much appreciated!