• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
   I am sending a mail by using "Messaging.SingleEmailMessage" entity. I want to a task to be created and available under "Activity History" section of any entity.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
   I want to check if a record is modified before executing any operation on record in before update trigger. 

Regards,
Ketan
Hi,
   I am tring to send email from trigger and required to log as Activity History for an opportunity. I am setting mail.targetObjectId as opportunityId. I am getting an exeption like : INVALID_TYPE_FOR_OPERATION, Only Users, Contact or Lead allowed for targetObjectId. I read some articles on Google and mentioned that it is not possible. Is there any way to achieve the same?

Thanks in advance.
Ketan

Hi, 
   I am trying to assign an opportunity to a queue as below in a trigger. 

list<QueueSobject> queueId = [Select q.SobjectType, q.Id From QueueSobject q where q.Queue.Name =:'test-Queue'];
opp.OwnerId = queueId[0].Id; 

I am getting an exception as below: 
id value of incorrect type: 00G90000001gfFoEAI

Generally i can see all the other ids with length of 15 but the id in  exeption is 18 characters...????

Please guide. 
Hi,
   I want to check if a record is modified before executing any operation on record in before update trigger. 

Regards,
Ketan
Hi,
   I am tring to send email from trigger and required to log as Activity History for an opportunity. I am setting mail.targetObjectId as opportunityId. I am getting an exeption like : INVALID_TYPE_FOR_OPERATION, Only Users, Contact or Lead allowed for targetObjectId. I read some articles on Google and mentioned that it is not possible. Is there any way to achieve the same?

Thanks in advance.
Ketan

Hi, 
   I am trying to assign an opportunity to a queue as below in a trigger. 

list<QueueSobject> queueId = [Select q.SobjectType, q.Id From QueueSobject q where q.Queue.Name =:'test-Queue'];
opp.OwnerId = queueId[0].Id; 

I am getting an exception as below: 
id value of incorrect type: 00G90000001gfFoEAI

Generally i can see all the other ids with length of 15 but the id in  exeption is 18 characters...????

Please guide.