• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to use a PendingServiceRouting After Insert Trigger to manually create an AgentWork object to assign cases through Omni-Channel but it appears the trigger is not firing. I am able to create cases via Email-to-Case and query the PendingServiceRouting object, so I know it is being created. I am also able to call my code from Anonymous Apex, passing in the PendingServiceRouting object I created and it executes as expected.

Can anyone confirm that After Insert triggers can be used with PendingServiceRouting objects and/or offer some advice on how to proceed?

trigger OnPendingServiceRoutingTrigger on PendingServiceRouting (after insert) {

if (trigger.isAfter && trigger.isInsert) {
        System.debug('After Insert PendingServiceRouting Trigger');
        PendingServiceRoutingTriggerHandler.afterInsert(trigger.newMap);
    }
}
public class PendingServiceRoutingTriggerHandler {

public static void afterInsert (Map<Id, PendingServiceRouting> NewPsr) {

}
}

Hi,

I'm trying to upload dates to a custom date field in a custom object, but the records are only updating the non-date fields. Is there a format dates need to be in?

Thanks

Please help.  We are very new to using Eclipse as a deployment tool. 

We have a validation rule that is attached to a Custom Object.  When we try to deploy just the validation rule, I get an error that says:

# Deploy Results:
   File Name:    objects/Plan__c.object
   Full Name:  Plan__c
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: Must specify a non-empty label for the CustomObject

I've reviewed the Plan__c object label and plural label and they are both populated with a value, so this must be related to something different. 

We've been able to do the same kind of validation rule deployment from Standard Objects without issue. 

I got it to work by deploying the entire Custom Object (which picks up all fields, rules, etc.), which was fine in this case.  However, there may be times where we do not wish to deploy the entire object.  Can you please tell me what can be done to alleviate the error we are receiving?

Thanks for any and all help.

Message Edited by eleemoody on 07-28-2009 09:47 AM