• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have built and rebuilt this challenge and keep getting this UnHandled fault error after the last step of creating the Opportunity. 
I have removed the creation of the Oppy and everything works. But when adding Oppy it causes this error. 

Anyone else have this issue?
For several days I have had no issues with getting positive completed exercises. 
But as up yesterday I am now getting errors indicating I did not complete a portion of the exercise. I double check and everything is complete, yet I still get error indicating for example, my Chatter Group is not created it is, or that there is no post with "Happy Customer" - but there is. 

Just wondering anyone else is having similar issue? 
I have built and rebuilt this challenge and keep getting this UnHandled fault error after the last step of creating the Opportunity. 
I have removed the creation of the Oppy and everything works. But when adding Oppy it causes this error. 

Anyone else have this issue?
For several days I have had no issues with getting positive completed exercises. 
But as up yesterday I am now getting errors indicating I did not complete a portion of the exercise. I double check and everything is complete, yet I still get error indicating for example, my Chatter Group is not created it is, or that there is no post with "Happy Customer" - but there is. 

Just wondering anyone else is having similar issue?