• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Email Template Name ,Subject name but i am not able to find that Email Alert to stop . I have checket with those email template name  in Email Alerts also but i could not find it.

Please help me
Immediate Requirement plz give approaches
I have Exported Account object records using DataLoader. ID's in the csv(Excel) file have (a0r90000008cJzaAAE) 18 digit.But i want those as (a0r90000008cJza)15 digit in the same sheet or other Excel Sheet.

I write formula "=LEFT(A2,15)", it was truncated but when i tried to copy those cell to other Excel sheet It's getting nothing like blank because it was a formula cell.

What to do?

Plz give me approaches 

• July 08, 2015
My VF page has an inputField component for a date field that represents someone's birthdate. The HTML that gets generated from this includes a link that allows the user to select the current date. For birth dates, it's pretty rare that this link is useful. Is there any way to remove the link, but still keep the rest of the date picker functionality?

For what it's worth, I tried defining this style sheet rule:

.hideDateFormat a {display:none;visibility:hidden;}

and adding this to the inputField tag:

styleClass="hideDateFormat"

This successfully hides the date link, but not the square brackets that surround the link, so what I'm left with is a text entry field (which the user an click to invoke the date picker), followed by empty square brackets. I can't figure out how to remove the brackets.

Thanks,

Jeri
Hi, I have several record types in a custom object. Now I am thinking about using excel connector to insert new record, and this new record should be one of the existing record types.
Is there a way to do this? How?

Thanks.
  • October 24, 2006
Hi

I have multicurrency activated in my org (non advanced) and so the current exchange rates are stored in the CurrrencyType object.

We are global so opportunities are stored in the local exhange rate.  GBP, EUR, CHF etc. and the corporate currency is set as USD.

I need to be able to record an amount (in a new field) on the opportunity in USD but cannot access the CurrencyType object in which to create a formula with the ConversionRate to the local amount field.

Has anyone any "out of the box" solutions as it looks as though I'm going to have to do this in APEX code which seems a little unneccessary.

Regards
Paul