• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

I have a custom text area field , the data stored as multiple lines,

If I use this field in a VF Email template it ignores the end of line characters and it will email it as a single line. 

Is there a way to format it in the template to look similar as it is on the object? 

Thanks 

Hello , 

I have an approval process on custom object where I want 2 related user to be assigned as approvers , I defined the approval step for this and everything works fine when I manually submit a record for approval. 

But if I submit the record for approval from a trigger I am getting the error

MANAGER_NOT_DEFINED, Manager undefined

I did not define the ( Next Automated Approver Determined By) since I dont want the manager to approve this , I want only the 2 related users defined in the approval step to be assigned. 

Any IDeas? 

Thanks 

User-added image
Hello 

I have 95% covergae in production , and I moving classes/triggers that have (97%) coverage in dev. 

Whan I deploy in production , I am getting the error 

Code Coverage Failure
Your organization's code coverage is 73%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment.

what am I missing here !?

Thanks 

Hello, 

I have a custom text area field , the data stored as multiple lines,

If I use this field in a VF Email template it ignores the end of line characters and it will email it as a single line. 

Is there a way to format it in the template to look similar as it is on the object? 

Thanks 

Hello , 

I have an approval process on custom object where I want 2 related user to be assigned as approvers , I defined the approval step for this and everything works fine when I manually submit a record for approval. 

But if I submit the record for approval from a trigger I am getting the error

MANAGER_NOT_DEFINED, Manager undefined

I did not define the ( Next Automated Approver Determined By) since I dont want the manager to approve this , I want only the 2 related users defined in the approval step to be assigned. 

Any IDeas? 

Thanks 

User-added image
Hello 

I have 95% covergae in production , and I moving classes/triggers that have (97%) coverage in dev. 

Whan I deploy in production , I am getting the error 

Code Coverage Failure
Your organization's code coverage is 73%. You need at least 75% coverage to complete this deployment.

what am I missing here !?

Thanks